Chapter 5: Classmates

Hi guys! Here's a new update! Hope you'll enjoy!

xx

*

~~A little summary~~

Three weeks have gone by. Natasha and Steve got a 4 hours detention for skipping school but as they spent those together, they enjoyed it very much. Natasha helped Steve to understand computers and physics better because they had some tests coming soon.

Steve joined the football team of the high school. He kept his favourite number, the number 5 that he had since freshman year. However, he refused to be the captain of the team because he didn't feel like he could handle it. Too much pressure. Uh, and also he saw Killian, who is also on the team, looking at him like: "If you even dare to be the captain, I'll destroy your face got it??" So Steve declined the coach's proposition. The new captain is a great guy, Charles Sinton. Steve couldn't help but laugh when he saw Killian's white face. He wanted to be the captain so badly. Steve stopped laughing when he saw Killian's glare. Anyway, the trainings are going well and Steve is clearly one of the best guys on the team. Thor got in the high school boxing team and often asks Steve to train with him. Bucky and Sam finally got together and are spending all their free time together. Carol asked Thor to be his boyfriend and he actually said yes! She couldn't believe it at first. Wanda and Clint are still together too. They are kissing everytime they're with one another. Wanda, Natasha and Carol are once again on the cheerleading team.

On the other hand, Tony, Rhodey and Bruce are in the technology club of the school and are currently working on a new project, a flying robot with some other special skills. Pepper is dating Kyle, one of Killian's friends. T'Challa and Shuri are working on their own in their mansion during their free time. They're building a bunch of incredible stuff out there. Everyone is happy and life is going well for all of them. Of course, there's still bullies, detentions, punishments and work for school but apart from that everything is fine.

Steve works every Monday and Friday evenings in one of Brooklyn's starbucks. He wants to earn some money to afford his future studies. Bucky works in a shop that repairs cars sometimes on weekends. Carol does some babysitting from time to time.

************************************************************************************************************

It's Thursday morning. Tony is currently listening to his history teacher who is explaining a work the students will do by teams of two which he'll choose himself. The teacher is being interrupted by some laughs at the back of the class. Tony looks behind and sees that Killian Clarkson bends over his table, looking at Steve who is sleeping on the table ahead. He didn't sleep well last night because of several frightening nightmares. Those were mostly about his dead parents and they were becoming more and more frequent these last few days. Killian takes his 1L water bottle from his bag and he empties the bottle on Steve's head. Rogers jumps out of his chair, looking a little lost. "Maybe he thought he was in his bed" Tony thinks. Everybody starts laughing at Rogers who is now pretty wet. Rogers jumps on Clarkson, making the both of them fall on the ground.

-"SILENCE PLEASE!!!!!" the teacher yells.

Of course, nobody listens to the teacher. Everyone has gone to the back of the class and is watching the fight. Tony walks to the back of the class, followed by the teacher. Some people are shouting "C'mon Rogers!" or "Killian! Hit him harder!" as well as a "Steve! Stop that!" coming from Natasha Romanoff. Rogers starts to punch Clarkson several times repeatedly in the chest. The teacher grabs Rogers by his sweatshirt, showing off his black underwear which is slightly sticking out of his pants.

-"EVERYONE GETS BACK TO HIS SEAT BEFORE I GIVE ALL OF YOU FOUR HOURS OF DETENTION!!!!!"

Everyone hurries back to their seat, leaving Rogers, Clarkson and the teacher alone at the back of the class. The teacher lets go of Rogers while Clarkson gets back up. Rogers starts to walk back to his seat.