Chapter 3: The fight

Hey guys ! Here's a new chapter ! I hope you'll like it :)

*

|Steve's POV|

I woke up at 7.30. I slapped myself. I am running fucking late. I get up, take a quick shower, put on blue pants, a white t-shirt, a grey hoodie and black Vans. I take my backpack and rush down to the kitchen. I drink a glass of milk and grab a croissant. On my way to the front door, I grab some money, my phone and my keys before getting out and locking the door. I get on my motorcycle and ride as quick as I can to school. Thank God there wasn't any police car because they would have arrested me for riding too fast. When I get to school, it's already 8.20 am. Shit, I'm late. I park my motorcycle and get inside of the school buildings. I look at my schedule and see that I have my first french course of the year with Miss Biver right now. I sigh loudly. I had this teacher last year and she was very mean to me. And of course, I had to be late for her course. "Damn. I. Am. Dead." I thought. I ran to the classroom, knock at the door and I enter the room without even waiting for the answer. The teacher looks at me, looking very pissed.

-"Mister Rogers finally got to class" she says "Why are you late?"

-"I missed my alarm clock" I reply

-"Of course, as usual" she rolls her eyes "Go to your seat" she adds pointing towards an empty chair in the first row. I sigh and sit down. She gives me a warning look. I look down and take out my stuff. She starts the course again. My eyes drift towards the window and I lose myself outside. A voice interrupts my thoughts. The teacher is now looking at me. "Shit I'm in trouble" I thought.

-"Sorry what did you say?" I ask her

-"I asked you who Moliere was. Can you answer?"

I am caught. I did not listen to a single word she said.

-"uuh, I don't know..." I say

Some students laughed. But I don't care, I'm used to it anyway.

She rolls her eyes even more. She looks very upset now. Shit, not good for me...

-"Rogers, you will stay at the end of the course, I want to talk to you."

I sigh discreetly. She keeps going on whatever she's explaining. I try to concentrate as best as I can.

The course ends and all the students leave the room except for me of course. I walk to Miss Biver's desk. She's currently correcting some exercises from other classes. She looks up at me and smiles. A fake smile. Her favourite and most used one. She takes a sheet out of her bag and gives it to me.

-"Rogers, here are some more work for you to do as a punishment for your inattention during the course. I want it back TOMORROW! You'll give it to me at the teacher staff room alright?"

-"Okay" I answer, taking the sheet.

-"Now go away, I have another course to start"

She said all this with such a mean tone that I don't even say "goodbye" or "have a good day", I just leave the class without saying a single word. She's such a bitch.

I head to my next class, computers. I hate computers but I am obliged to take it because I wouldn't have the right amount of lessons if I didn't take it. My friends didn't take this course. All except for Natasha. She liked computers and helped me whenever I needed her help. As I arrived in class, I went to sit next to her. She kissed my lips and put her head on my shoulder. When the teacher arrived, she removed her head and smiled at me.

The teacher started the course. As it was the first lesson, he explained the theoritical elements and that was pretty boring. Suddenly, I feel a pat on my shoulder. I look behind me and find Stark, looking at me weirdly.