𝙊𝙣𝙚.

Dani was outside of the school, smoking another cigarette. She had her headphones in her ears, with her music going super loud, trying to ignore the other rich bastards, flexing with their fancy cars, designer clothing, and expensive accessories. She was trying to stay away from them, cause she wasn't like them. She had designer stuff, but she wasn't wearing them to make a statement that she is rich, she just enjoyed wearing nice stuff. Daniela was wearing black all the times, her hair was black, her accessories were black. She didn't wear them cause was trying to be emo, black was just her favorite color.
She was just finishing her cigarette in front of the school when she saw them. The three new kids, looking around the school a little bit scared. It was time for her to go to her classroom, on her way, she passed by them and she flashed a glance at them without giving them much attention. Dani removed her earbuds and put them in the front pocket of her backpack, on which there were pinned rock band pins. Walking down the school hallway, her jet black straightened hair was free-falling down on the shoulders, contrasting with the blue color of her uniform jacket. Her white shirt was put into the black skirt. Her outfit also featured black net tights and black high heeled boots. Her nails were long, nude-colored, with rhinestones on them. The only pieces of jewelry she was wearing were the ear and tongue piercing and her charm bracelet, but not the childish clangy one, but more mature, silver one with flat replaceable charms. Sometimes when she was nervous, she played with it to distract herself from overthinking. Her makeup was pretty simple because her outfit was not - winged eyeliner, mascara on her long natural lashes and red lipstick. She walked to their classroom having to nearly bump in all of her classmates because they were in a circle talking about something. Dani sat at her desk, throwing her bag on it and rolled her eyes at them. She hated them. The only one that was nice to her was Marina. Marina had bright red, curly hair and big blue eyes. Her smile was warm and the freckles were spread beautifully on the light skin of her face. Marina made her way through the crowd and reached Dani's desk at the back of the room, leaning on the one right next to it.
"Are you coming to the party Friday night?" she asked smiling at Dani.
"Honestly I don't know," she spoke with her gentle voice, totally contrasting with her personality "I'll think about it, I promise." she forced to smile because she really wasn't in the mood for smiling or parties with rich assholes.
Marina nodded "It's okay, I don't wanna be there either ..." she laughed a little and the continued " It will be nice if you come and I mean it." then she walked away still with a smile on her face.

.....

So Dani thought about going to Marina's party and finally decided to go. But she wasn't sober. The thing was that she was starting to develop an addiction to some types of drugs, that she discovered recently. They brought her pleasure and a little bit of joy. She loved that when she took enough they covered the pain from her face and made her forget about it for a while.
Everyone was there taking photos of themselves or talking either about some boring stuff or some recent gossips. So many fake smiles and rich people pretending to like each other. Daniela was standing near the entrance of the house in her black elegant jumpsuit with her hair in a low bun with a few loose strings, of the short part of her bangs, falling in front of her face, holding another nearly finished glass of champagne. Her mother was talking to some other women a few meters away. Nano and Guzman, Marina's brother, were fighting. She zoned out for a while and when she finally brought herself back from her thoughts, she saw him. He had just punched Guzman it the face, making him lose his balance and fall on Ander and Polo.
Nano spat and then he yelled angry "¡Meteos vuestro dinero por el culo!"
When Dani heard that she took a better look at him and his body. She was still watching him leave, biting her bottom lip. She already knew that she will be in trouble with him, but he had already stolen her attention.