𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.

After he left the bathroom, Daniela stood there for a couple of minutes so she could normalize her breathing and think about what had just happened. His actions made her even more interested in him and she had no idea why. She could still feel the goosebumps on her skin from his touches. The girl looked herself in the mirror and started playing with the metal ball-like piece of jewelry on her tongue, putting it between her teeth. After a while of thinking, Dani decided to not go home but to stay there so she can tease him even more. Because her top was still wet, she hanged it on the towel hanger next to the sink, put on her bralette and her jacket, and zip it just under her bra. She messed her hair a little bit to fluff it and wiped the smudged from kissing, lipstick on the sides of her mouth.
Finally, when she was ready, she went back to the living room, grabbed another beer, lighted a cigarette, and sat on the couch, watching him with a fire burning in her eyes. Fire from anger, fire from passion and sexual desire, fire that will probably burn him down instead of keeping him warm. And when he looked back at her, it was like he added gasoline to that fire. It seemed like the heat in the room was rising or maybe they just felt like it was. They were so far away, but yet, they still completely burned each other just by staring at each other. She slowly blew the smoke from her cigarette his way, still looking at him, and then started biting her bottom lip.
But then, when he couldn't take it anymore, he went to her, grabbed her by the elbow, making her stand up, without even realizing how close he actually was until he felt her hot breath on the skin of his neck because of how shorter than him she was.
"Go get dressed, I'm taking you home..." he said quiet enough, so only they could hear it, and breathed out heavily.
"I don't wanna go home..." she whined in disappointment, already panting
"I'm not asking if you want to or not," he almost whispered between his teeth and squeezed her arm where he was holding it, a little bit "I'm gonna wait for you outside. You have two minutes." he finally let go of her, took his jacket, and left the apartment.
She buried her face in her hands, breathed in and out a couple times, pulled back her hair and went to get her t-shirt, put it on, and then left the party without anyone noticing. When they met outside, he was still a little bit angry at her for the way she was trying to get his attention.

When they arrived at her house, he walked her to the gate and he was ready to leave, but Dani pulled him closer to herself trying to kiss him.
"¡Daniela, basta ya!" he said with a serious tone.
"No, please walk me to my room... please, I'm too drunk..." she tried to make her best puppy eyes, so he couldn't say "no".
 Nano took her hand and started pulling her into the house. "Is anyone home?" he asked without looking at her.
"Nope, so this is why I'm asking you to take me upstairs." she laughed a little bit, but then she changed her voice "Don't ever call me by my full name again."
He gasped in relief that they had reached the stairs and when they started going up, he had a chance to look better at her body. When the two got to her room, Dani immediately went into her closet and before Nano could realize where she was, she walked out just in her underwear. The boy's eyes widened when he saw her and the way the nice lingerie focused on her beautiful curves. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and he spoke " I think I told you something..."
Dani walked closer to him and she stood on her tiptoes so she can reach his ear to whisper "And I think I turned you on earlier..." she ran her hand from his neck, down to his chest. He grabbed her hand by her wrist but before he was able to remove it from his body, the metal of her tongue piercing was slamming against his tongue as she was kissing him. He brought her closer by the waist, while she was sliding his leather jacket from his shoulders. "I see you aren't so good at keeping your word." she gasped with a hint of laugh.
"And I see you're very warm-welcoming the new people." he smiled because he knew that will make her angry.
"Oh, you don't know how much..." Dani whispered in his ear, sliding her hands under his t-shirt, pulling it off his body.
It wasn't too long before she found herself on the bed, with the boy above her, who put his hands around her head and leaned on them. He looked her in the eyes breathing heavily "You're pure evil, do you know it?" he whispered.
The girl bit her lip and closed her eyes smiling a little. She felt his soft lips on her neck and moaned out of pure pleasure. His touches felt like electricity going through her whole body. It made the blood in her veins boil. He started kissing her down her neck and when he got to her breasts, he removed her bra and continued further down. Dani felt butterflies in her stomach. The pleasure she was feeling was hard to describe. She started working on removing his jeans, and when she got rid of them, she wrapped her legs around his waist and felt a little bit of heat between them. She reached for the remote that was on her nightstand and turned the stereo. Chase Atlantic's Slow Down started playing and by the end of the first verse, they already were completely naked. Not so long after that, they were looking at each other's eyes, when she felt his body in hers, leaving both of them completely breathless.
This game between them went way too far...