Chapter 18

( I know this is not NCT 127 but I just had to take this photo...)

Me: HUH?!

Johnny: Jaehyun and Sun-hi are going to marry.

What the f*ck.

Why am I the last one to know this?!

I look at Jaeyun in shock, he automatically blushed and smiles at the same time.

Now I can't hide my smile as well.

It was obvious that they would get married but I didn't expect them do to it already now.

Me: Why didn't you tell me?

Jaehyun: It's true... But Sun-hi wanted to tell you in person. So she said you could meet today after training.

Me: Ok. But Jaehyun... Don't you dare to hurt my 'Yeodongsaeng' otherwise...

Jaehyun: Believe me, I won't.

Later:

I'm with Sun-hi at the Milkshake bar we're always at and she tells me all about their wedding plans.

God, they're really a cheesy couple.

Ok, I can't say anything else about me and Taeyong.

Sun-hi: Of course you're going to be my bridesmaid. As dresses I-

Me: No,no,no,no,no. No dress. You know me. I won't wear a little princess-like dress at a wedding or even anywhere else.

Sun-hi: But-

Me: Not in a million years.

Sun-hi: Ok, we'll look after that later. Where should the location be?

Me: I don't know... Somewhere in France maybe.

Sun-hi: Sounds good. I'll write that down.

Me: Wait, let me check something, I think I've received a message from Tae.

My little Jack Frost ♥️: We absolutely have to go shopping for the wedding! Meet you at 6 p.m at the mall. I love you. 😘

I see Taeyong from far, waiting for me at a bus stop with a tiny umbrella over his head.

I have no clue how we're going to fit butoth under this.

The weather is so bad, the rain has been pouring down all day.

Me: Hi.

I get on my tip toes to kiss him.

A soft smile appears on his lips.

Taeyong: Hi.

We've been waiting for the bus for at least twenty minutes now so we decide to make our way to the mall by foot.

The rain still hasn't stopped.

So we're cuddled up together under that ridiculous tiny umbrella and wander through the empty streets.

Suddenly I start to shiver heavily, the wind is so cold.

But I don't dare to say something, I don't want to seem weak.

I'm not made out of sugar.

Taeyong: Babe, you're shivering!
Why didn't you say something?!

To late, he noticed.

Me: It's ok.

Taeyong: No it's not. Take my jacket.

He takes off his jacket and gently lays it over my shoulders so I'm even more surrounded by his familiar scent.