(1) Konoha x Reader ♡1

"Yeah, it would be a nice change of space. I've been cooped in one place for far too long I feel. I've always had a nick for travelling and exploring." You answered with an adorable smile on your face.

"Is that the only reason? Pardon me for questioning you but I need to be completely sure about approving your request to move here to Konoha. I can't take any duty of mine lightly."

"Nothing less would be expected of you Hokage-sama. You truly are as intellectual, perceptive and ingenious as people say."

The Third Hokage laughed lightly at this.

"As flattered as I am dear, I am not cutting you any slack." He replied smugly.

"I'm an okay Jonin-level kunoichi that feels the urge to start anew. Oh come on, I'm not an assassin in disguise! I could have fooled you if I actually wanted to." You replied as serious you could, slightly staring at him to try and intimidate him.

Don't think it's working at all.

"I'm actually in a disguise right now."

That's seemed to have caught him off guard.

You smirked a little. "You haven't even checked my ID yet.  The photo it has right now, doesn't match my current self. Wait! Dont peek! Let's make this interesting. You'll see my abilities as a ninja as well. What do you say?"

Tempting the Hokage was probably not a good idea, but you have never been one to shy away from risks.

"Oh I'm not doubting your ability of deception. Say what, that door leads to a bathroom. If you manage to amaze me with a different disguise that matches whatever is in your ID, I'll let you move here, no more questions asked." He said, propping on his elbows, leaning forward.

This old man was surely fun, you had to give him that.

"Alright, give me five minutes."

You looked at your appearance right now. Really big dorky glasses that hid your beautiful features under its frame. A really tight braid with middle parting of your hair. You looked oh-so-nerdy right now. But only you knew that on the removal of these two things, your entire appearance did a one eighty degree. And that's what you intended to do as of right now.

     《♤♡♤》

You looked at yourself with awe in the mirror. You never bragged about your appearance or thought of yourself as superior to basically anyone.
But you weren't one to willingly drag yourself down, you remained confident with whatever you wore, whatever you had.

Sure everyone had bad days, but to make a routine out of it? That was not you.

Right now, your beautiful (h/c) tresses cascaded down your body to (whatever your hair length is).
Your cherry pink lips glossed more as you reapplied the lip balm. Your (favourite colour) blouse was the one thing that remained the same. You swapped your baggy pants with a similar (favourite colour) skirt that reached your mid thigh that matched your painted nails.

You had removed your glasses already and replaced it with contacts. (Or just removed if you don't need contacts)

You were thankful for all the accessories you kept in your (favourite colour) purse in case you needed to party anytime.
But you really outdid yourself by taking out matching heels from the bag and replacing your flats.

Guess the female purse is really a mystery.

You readied yourself and stepped out.