Chapter Thirty-one

ARIES' POV

The lovebirds Rhea and Mitch along with Audrey, Ziah and Zamie, they all have a this childlike excitement built in their body.

Zamie, I never imagined myself giving somebody else a nickname and moreover someone like Rae Zamora to be that person. But I'm happy, I'm genuinely happy having them all in my life.

Audrey and Rhea who bickers most of the time but are actually good friends towards us all, Chloe who's presence you can't feel unless she moves or talks, Samarra who's shy yet funny at the same time, Ziah who's even with just one look at my direction she can literally light up my whole day and the new addition Mitch who seems to be outgoing and friendly like her girlfriend and Zamie, the newest addition to my friend list, one just like me yet very different at the same time. I'm happy. I can get use to this.

Pagkatapos naming puntahan lahat ng booths, even the singing and dancing booth on which Rhea and Audrey had their battle sa pagkanta and with Mitch and Chloe sa pagsayaw.

Zamie challenged me for a dart game, sa mga balloon na tatamaan namin, may mga prizes na pwedeng mapanalunan, either chocolates, candies or if you're lucky enough, you can win the giant teddy bear. There's also a number kung ga'no karaming candies at chocolates ang mapapanalunan, all for 25 pesos every pin.

I agreed playing with her coz she seems so eager to do it with me, she even showed her cuteness again and I so wanted to smack her head but she just laughed at me.

"5 tries for each of us, kung sino makakuha ng maraming prizes, siya ang mananalo..and if makuha ng isa sa'tin ang giant teddy bear, the game ends automatically coz that's the grand prize." she stated and I nodded my head.

Nagbayad kami ng 200 pesos each at binigyan kami ng 75 pesos na sukli ng attendant, luckily this attendant is not that scared sa'kin, but unfortunately, sobrang takot siya kay Zamie coz he was once her target.

I must admit I hated this guy as well, coz he's one of those full of themselves type of guy. It was my first year in this school when I noticed him flirting and sometimes touching girls in some ways not appropriate for him to do.

And one of those girls were Zamie, he thinks he can make Zamie beg for him and all so he made a bet with his friends. His friends told him not to do anything to Zamie but he did not listen so he ended up being hospitalized for a week, broken ribs, nose and panda like eyes. It was obviously sexual harassment as other girls came para ireklamo din siya. He was told not to come to school for 2 months coz his family begged the other victims to settle what he did to suspension..he did not come to school another week after that dahil sa takot niyang makita si Zamie.

It was all over the school and I was glad it happened to him.

The rest of our group of friends sat on the bench not far from us, kumakain ng ice cream na binili ko si Ziah while the rest just took their rests.

"let's start?" she asks, "okay, you first." I said and she shook her head.

"which month were you born?" she asks and I raised my left eyebrow at her.

"what? we're doing it kung sino unang lumabas sa mundo?" I asked chuckling and she nodded smirking.

"I was born on June, I know yours is April sooo you still need to go first." I said now smirking at her, she then rolled her eyes at me bago tinignan ang target niya.

"stay as far as possible please." sabi niya sa attendant and the poor guy moved away, kulang nalang lumabas siya mula sa booth.

This guy changed after what happened to him though, he stopped flirting with anyone and I heard he's focusing now in school, which is a good thing.