not a part! (Face reveal lmao)

hey! I don't know what to call you guys so I'll call you the reads lmao! Today I'm gonna do a little face reveal and a little bit about me!

So hi! My name is Ellie Acomb! I'm British and I'm not saying my age! (Reveal that later) my Instagram is @xellsx._ , my snapchat is @xelladonnax and my TikTok is @elliieacombb (if you wanted my social media's there you go!) I'm in love with The beast Boys! Shane Dawson and the crew and last but certainly not least Harry Styles! I love dogs and cats and cannot wait for the day I get married and have children! I love babies so much like you don't even understand! I've dreamt of having my own little family since I was about 6 years old! Which is almost 6 years ago so work out my age from that! I have an older sister and a younger brother whom I will not name for privacy reasons. When any of my friends have any problems they come to me for advice like for how to make my crush like me even though I've never had a boyfriend! On the topic of crushes I have 2 crushes (WHO I WILL NOT NAME FOR PRIVACY REASONSS) haha I know I'm a baddie. I like to play video games and I'm pretty much a people please and you can take that either in a good or bad way!

now, the moment you've been waiting for! To see my beautiful face! Okay I'll take hat back I'm far from beautiful, again take it as you please

here's me with my natural curly hair!

and here's me with straightened hair!

so yeah! I'm doomed if any of my family members or friends find this so ill be leaving lmao bye!