Confession

You sat in the living room with a blanket wrapped around you, while sipping hot cocoa, listening to the sound of thunder and lightning along with the sound of rain pouring down.

Your boyfriend Jimin and his members were doing a interview with James Corden. You watched the interview on your TV, smiling at your boyfriend.

"So, is there anyone who is dating someone? I know you guys have busy schedules, but is there a special someone?" James asked. "Well, theres one of us who has a girlfriend." Namjoon said. "Oh? Who?!" James smiled.

"I do. I have a beautiful girlfriend who I have been dating for about three years now. I've kept it a secret for so long... I think it was about time to bring it up." Jimin smiled. "Wow! Three years?!" James asked in shock.

"Yeah, she's at home right now. Probably watching this as we speak." Jimin said. "Is there anything you would like to say to her?" James asked. "Jagiya, if you're watching this. I love you so much. I cant wait to be home with you, don't stay up all night waiting for me either." Jimin smiled and laughed.

"I'm guessing she does that a lot?" James laughed. "Yeah, every time I'm away and about to come home, she stays up all night and waits for me." Jimin nodded and smiled. "Wow, she is a keeper for sure." James smiled. "Definitely." Jimin nodded. "Alright, we're going on a quick break, then BTS will perform Black Swan." James smiled.

You wiped away the tears that fell from your eyes and texted Jimin while the commercials play.

You:
Oh my god, Jiminie. You confessed about our relationship on... LIVE TV!!!!

Jimin💜: I thought it was about time it came out into the open. I no longer wanted to hide the love of my life from the public. I can't wait until we can be just a normal couple and go out without having to sneak around. I can't wait until we can be open about our relationship... 3 years has been long enough.

You: I agree Jiminie, I love you so much. I cant wait to see you guys perform Black Swan, you worked very hard on the choreography. I am so proud of you and how far you've come. I'll see you soon my chimchim 💜.

Jimin💜: I love you too jagiya, cheer for me okay?

You: Of course, I've always have and always will. 💜

Jimin💜: I gotta go jagiya, I love you. See you when I get home. 💜🥰

You: I love you too, good luck my love. 💜🥰