I Object!

You stood in line for your very first fan signing, clutching your gift for Jimin tightly in your hands. You sighed in anticipation, as they finally opened the doors.

Everyone filed in hurriedly trying to get good seats. You got the very last seat towards the back, which you weren't complaining about since that means more time with each member, without having to be rushed for the next person to have a moment with them.

"Thank you everyone for coming! Before we get started, please reach under your seats. There will be an envelope taped under there, one lucky ARMY will have an all expensed paid 'date' with one chosen member of BTS. The 'date' will be paid by him, as well as gifts for you of his choosing." The announcer said.

Everyone exclaimed in excitement as they reached under their seats. "Before you open it there will be a countdown." He said again. You slowly reached down under your seat and grabbed the envelope. You didn't expect to win, since you were never lucky with winning anything.

"Everyone ready to open your envelope?" He smiled. Everyone screamed and got excited. "Okay on the count of three... Hal... Tul... Set!" He exclaimed, everyone opened their envelopes, you following right behind.

To your amazement you got the winning envelope. "I won!" You exclaimed and stood up, almost in tears. "Come up here lucky ARMY!" He smiled. Everyone cheered for you as you walked up on stage. "What's your name?" He asked. "Y-Y/N." You said.

"Who would you like to choose to go on your date?" He asked. "I choose... Jimin." You smiled. "Jimin come on out!" He smiled.

Just then, serendipity started playing and Jimin came walking out on stage. You were star stuck, you stared at Jimin with your mouth agape and eyes wide. Jimin came up to you and smiled, his eyes turning into little crescents. "Hello, it's nice to meet you Y/N." He smiled. "It's nice to meet you too J-Jimin." You stuttered still star struck.

"I can't wait to be able to spend time with you, I think we'll have fun." He smiled widely. "I think so too." You smiled. "Is there anything you would like to ask Jimin, before we start the fan signing?" The announcer asked.

"Can I give you a hug?" You asked shyly. "Of course." Jimin chuckled. You blushed softly as you wrapped your arms around Jimin's neck, while he wrapped his around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

Jimin let you go as armys lost their shit. "We'll be in contact before our date." Jimin smiled. "See you soon, Y/N." He smiled as he gave you a finger heart and walked backstage.

Your heart pounded as tears threatened to spill. "Oh my god." You said as you quickly made your way back to your seat. You sat down in your seat and covered your mouth, as you tried processing what happened.

-TIME SKIP-

It was now your turn to talk to each member. You were the last fan left, which the staff didn't mind and was less rushed, so you were able to take your time with each member. Starting with Namjoon, you kneeled down on your knees, placing your book down as well as other stuff to sign.

"Hello there." He smiled widely. "Hello, Namjoon." You smiled. "How are you today?" He asked as he signed your stuff and answered questions you had wrote down in your book.

"I'm great. Tired, but great." You giggled. "I'm sorry, but I'm glad you stuck around to see us!" He smiled as he looked up at you. "Of course, I wouldn't miss seeing you guys for the world." You smiled back. "But, how are you today Namjoon?" You asked.

"I'm wonderful. Like you, I'm tired as well, have a little bit of a headache. But, I'll be okay." He nodded. "Well, take some medicine, drink lots of water, lay down if it gets worse, and rest. You deserve a break every once and awhile." You smiled.