I Object! Bonus Chapter.

It has been a year since the day of your supposed wedding with Cha Hun, after sitting under the cherry blossom tree with Jimin, you realized Cha Hun wasn't the true love of your life.

But, it was in fact Jimin whom you loved. After being exposed to everyone at the wedding, Cha Hun started to date Jennie. Which, in the end Cha Hun ended up marrying Jennie instead.

After the wedding, you cut all ties with the two of them and decided to just focus on you and your career of being a high school teacher. Your students, some of them being BTS fans themselves, truly love and admire you.

Sometimes, during school break, your students would come up to your desk and ask you about Jimin and the members. Which, you tell them how they are and if they're doing a concert. Everytime you talked about the member's, it made you realize how much you missed them recently... especially Jimin.

You were sitting at your desk, grading papers when suddenly you heard a group of student's scream just outside your classroom. It startled you and you immediately rushed to your door, while swinging the door open.

You watched as the hallway was swarmed by female students. "Jiminie oppa!" One of the girls yelled. "Jimin?" You thought.

"Excuse me, I have someone to talk to." You heard the familiar voice say to the girls, as he emerged from the group. There stood the all familiar face, Park Jimin. "Y/N." Jimin said as he smiled.

"Jimin..." You said as you looked at him in shock. "Oh my god, what are you doing here?!" You asked as you rushed up to him, wrapping your arms around him. Jimin, immediately wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you tightly.

"I wanted to see you." He said. "I've missed you so much." He confessed. "Come to my classroom, we can talk in there." You smiled as you pulled away from him. "Alright, everyone. Please leave Jimin alone for right now. Let him breathe." You said as you took Jimin's hand and took him to your classroom.

Jimin followed you inside, while looking around your classroom and smiled. "You've always wanted to be a teacher." Jimin said. "Yeah, now it finally happened." You smiled as you sat on top of your desk.

"So, what brings you here?" You asked. "I just... I needed to see you again. I've missed you like crazy." Jimin said, while scratching the back of his neck. "Awe, Jimin. I missed you too." You smiled.

"Really?" He smiled as his eyes turned into little crescents. "Yeah... my students ask me all the time how you and the boys are... and everytime I talk about you... I can't stop thinking about you for the rest of the day." You said shyly.

"I'm glad that you think about me... because I think about you too... all the time actually." He said. Jimin then stood in front of you. "Ever since the day of your wedding, when we were sitting under the cherry blossom tree... I told you that love blinds us from seeing who are true love is." He said.

"Jimin, what are you saying?" You asked him. "Y/N... I love you." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. You sat on your desk in shock, surprised that Jimin confessed that to you.

"Say something..." Jimin said softly, while parting your legs, standing between them, and grabbing your hands in his. "Jimin... I..." You said as you looked him in the eyes. "I love you too." You said, as you smiled and wrapped your arms around him, he instantly wrapped his arms around you.

You buried your face into the crook of his neck. As you both pulled away, you and Jimin looked at each other in the eyes, both smiling at each other. Just then you felt your head leaning in, Jimin did the same. Before you could even kiss Jimin, the door to your classroom opened up.

"Ms.Y/N, I had a question abou- OH! S-Sorry Ms.Y/N a-and J-Jimin." She said as she bowed. You pressed your forehead against Jimin's, while smiling and giggling. "It's okay, SooJae." You said, as Jimin moved away from you, blushing and smiling.

"I just h-had a question. But I-it's okay... I'll come back later." She said as she left the classroom. "Where were we?" Jimin asked, while smiling. "I believe we were here." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, and pressed your lips to his soft plump ones.