3: Acafellas

Dylan walked into the choir room almost walking out at the atrocity she walked in on

Dylan walked into the choir room almost walking out at the atrocity she walked in on. She watched by the door giving her sister a questioning look who gave her a look that clearly says help. Dylan shrugged grinning at her.

"Can we stop. Please?" Rachel pleaded. Mr Schue looked at Rachel exasperatedly.

"You don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel. You can just go," Mr Schue said making Dylan snicker softly.

"It's not my bladder. It's the choreography," she reiterated. Mr Schue looked at her confused.

"Okay. What's wrong with the choreography?" He asked.

"It sucks,"
"It's shit," Rachel and Dylan answered the older girl finally making her appearance present. She smirked at the teacher who looked offended winking at the others. Quinn smiled softly staring at the green eyed girl.

"We can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Shue, But you're not a a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley,"

"I've heard about him! He used to work with my mom like a really long time ago. Good at what he does but a shitty person," Dylan said.

"Also, he was the understudy to the candelabra in beauty and the beast on broadway," Rachel continued excitedly.

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed," the glee coach argued.

"Did you ever perform Mr Schue? After high school did you even try?" Dylan choked covering her mouth trying to smother her laughs.

"Ooo burn!" Dylan laughed hysterically. "I won't lie to you but I don't really recommend Montana or whatever his name is but you guys can do whatever you want honestly I'm just here for the laughs and comic relief," the others nodded chuckling softly. Mr Schue looked let down nodding softly.

"Uh okay well practice is over I'll see you tomorrow," Mr Schue walked out the choir room. Then all hell broke loose.

"What the hell was that for Rachel?!" Finn exclaimed.

"What I was just being honest," Rachel replies defensively.

"Yeah those dance moves were not it and we all know Schuester can kind of dance or whatever. He's just not you know.." Dylan said trailing off.

"Trained," Rachel finishes for her.

"Yeah," Dylan nodded pointing at her younger sister. Finn looked at Rachel betrayed.

"Okay but you really hurt his feelings," Dylan scoffed.

"No we didn't we told him the truth and if he can't handle that then that's his problem," she said unapologetic.

"How can you say that?" Finn asked incredulously.

"Am I wrong pudgy baby?"

"Yes! You are! My Schue is awesome at what he does why can't you see that?"