6: Vitamin D

Dylan's outfit

"Five, six, seven, eight

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step, turn, out, in, ball-change, step ball-change step. You, you, you, you. And ba-ba-ba. turn..." Dylan leans back in her chair bored. She really didn't wanna come in today but she promised her dad and the glee club have been slacking off just because they won invitationals or whatever they did last month. "Come on, guys, you're sleepwalking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-"

"Please. Sectionals is gonna be a breeze," Mercedes said flippantly glancing at AJ who was too busy on her phone or looking at Rachel. Mr Schue sighed frustrated.

"Maybe so. But if we coast through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals. We have got to be on our game," Kurt laughs looking up from his phone to Mr Schue's disappointed gaze.

"Sorry. Funny YouTube. It's the grape stomping one," Dylan huffed annoyed getting out her seat.

"Look if you suckers are gonna suck ass for however long I'm not finna come back until you get your act straight or gay or bi or whatever you wanna be. Deuces," Dylan ranted walking out the choir room towards the auditorium.

"Hot Berry!"

"Hey Sue. What do you need?" Dylan asked looking at the coach questioningly.

"Oh not much, just some news about how the glee club is going," Dylan states at the coach blankly.

"Why....?"

"You know, I've gotta know if trying to shit it down is a waste of my time,"

"Well it is. They're slacking off 'cause we won the invitationals or something. They're shitty performers. They get a sniff of the winning life and feel like it's gonna be like that forever. So I'm dedicating my time to your Cheerios who actually know that winning means keep working hard," she chuckled as the singer ranted angrily. She really was Rachel Berry's sister. They both talk in paragraphs only Dylan doesn't bore people.

"Nice to know. Well I'll keep my paws out of the drama but practice is after school. Make sure you bring those sisters," Dylan nodded continuing to the auditorium.

Dylan walked onto the stage taking a deep breath. She loved the feeling of being in front of millions of people and all of them vibing to her music. She walked over to the piano, and began playing the chords to Flex by Rich Homie Quan

Walked in, thirty thousand in your pocket
Had them other bitches like, "Ooh, ooh, ooh"
50,000 dollars on your trick, wanna fuck you
Got her screamin' like, "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh"
But I got a check, I ain't gotta flex
Baby, I'm the best, 'cause I got it, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I don't need no x, keep a girl impressed
Put a little x got me screamin' like "Ooh, ooh, ooh"