My life is hell Ch.1

( Y/N) POV

    "I never knew what I did all I knew is that my mother hated me. I'm 13 and I live with my single mother. My father left my mother when I was a baby and my mother blamed it on me everyday. I'll come home from school Hoping to the gods that My mother wouldn't be waiting for me."

I got home from school just a little bit later than I should have I was being chased by a group of girls that would usually torment me. My mother was waiting for me at the front porch right when she saw me she started screaming at me.

"How dare you keep me waiting you stupid bitch"

" I'm sorry "

She threw her beer bottle at me which hit me in the head and make blood run down the side of my face.I started crying and ran to my room shutting the door and  Locking it.

I went to the bathroom and started washing my face.I looked at myself in the mirror I hated who I saw I open the drawer under the sink and took out my razor blade. I looked at it Wondering if I should keep doing this to myself. I Side Nobody would care anyways. I've looked at my wrist and all of the scars that were on them. I put the razor blade to my arm. Swipe Again Swipe and again Swipe Swipe Swipe.

I looked down at my blood soaked arms I started feeling dizzy and the next thing I knew I blacked out.I

A/n:Thank you for reading my story I hope that you enjoyed it I'll be updating soon.