I'm stuck with this person? Ch.4

I quickly stood up. who is he.
I backed into the tree. I was scared. Was he gonna take me back to the mental hospital.

"Well well well Look what we have here"

" What do you want from me leave me alone"
I hissed.

He didn't say anything but I caught him looking at my arms. Shit I thought I quickly pulled my sleeves down.I looked up at him hoping he didn't actually notice the cuts all over my arms and the crimson red blood dripping from them.

"Did you do that"
He asked

"Y-es . . . well . . . Um"
I stuttered over my words I'm actually cursed on myself for showing nervousness.

"I know you're lying you sound suspicious"
Was he getting mad . . . at me!

All of the setting two men came out from behind the bushes The 1st man Had a white mask with feminine features on it and the second man Where are yellow hoodie and a black ski mask with a frowny face stitch in it.

"That's her . . . That's the girl slender wants"
The 1st man said

the second man pulled out of cloth from his pocket and said to the man in the white hoodie  "Jeff grab her"

The man I assume to be Jeff grab my arms pining them behind me And the man in the yellow hoodie put the cloth of to my face.The Sent of chloroform hit my nose instantly and everything started going dark.I struggled against it not wanting to be taken by these men fearing for my life.Finally I passed out And everything went cold.

Time skip

I open my eyes slowly a pounding headaches in my head.I propped myself up on my Elbows and looked around the room I was in. It was a plain room white walls bare bed and a bedside table. where the hell was I.

The man from earlier Jeff walked into the room. I looked at him glaring .

"Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you.But you will be staying with us for a little while."

" What "

Great
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm stuck with this person.

A/n: Thank you for reading my story I'll be updating soon