Stress ch.7

I walked out to the kitchen.

.
.
.
Everyone was staring at me.I'd stayed in my room for the 1st half of the day it was lunch time And I went out to go get food.
I sat down at my chair and What I realized made me angry They didn't give me a knife for my food and worse they cut it for me.I  Frowned down at my plate I hated that they knew my secret.

I got up And started walking back to my room without saying a word.I didn't know what else I could do now.I didn't eat anything So what was there to throw up And I didn't have any sharp objects.I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm so stressed.

I started to run to my room. When I got there I slammed the door not caring for anyone who would hear it.I ran To my bed and start a crying.After I was done I heard it knock on my door. It was Jeff.

"Hey (y/n) Are you okay."

He asked me

"No I'm not okay."
I Shot back

"Listen I know you're upset but you need to eat something you're gonna starve if you keep doing this."

He looked at me with the serious face.

"I'm sorry I can't. . . I just can't"

.
.
.
.
.
"I'm so stressed"

"Okay come eat something when you're ready"
He said

After Jeff left I needed a to release some stress so I started singing

* A/n *
Song above

After I was done I fell asleep it was a strange sleep 1 that was endless and dark but somewhat calming I kind of liked it And like that I stayed for the rest of the night.