They found out.Ch 5

You lied in your bed. You were tired very tired. It has been 2 days since they brought you to the mansion you stayed in your room the whole time.They tried to bring you food but you didn't eat it. But today you didn't know what they were gonna do to you. It wasn't something exactly bad but to you it was the worst possible thing.

Slender man's POV

Y/n Hasn't come out of her room in 3 days. I wonder what is wrong.

Y/n POV

Knock knock

Someone was at your door.

"Who is it"
You replied

"It's me slenderman I would like you to join us for dinner tonight"

" Okay fine "
You responded

"Great we'll see you in 1 hour"

Great I have to go out there with them this will be something.

Time skip

A/n:
You met everyone on the day you came to the mansion.

You open the door to your room and looked out to a long hallway. You have no idea where you'd be going until you saw EJ walking past you.

"Hay EJ Could I walk with you."
" I don't really know where I'm going. "
You Shyly asked.

"Sure"

Time skip

You looked around and awkwardly sat in a chair.You pulled your Hoodie off of your head not wanting to be disrespectful.You We're sitting Between Ben and LJ. LJ smiled at you You smile back. You looked down your food and started eating. Not gonna lie the food wasn't bad.Slenderman cleared his throat and said "Thank you for joining us Y/n. I know you're new here but we would like you to feel as comfortable around us as possible."

It was a warm summer night.And everyone was in short sleeves, T-shirts , or tank tops.
And everyone was staring at you. You were the only one wearing a big black bulky hoodie.

" um . . . D- don't you want t-t-to take that off it's kind of h-ot "
Said Toby.

" N-no! "
" i mean no. Im fine "
You said

"Are you okay you're acting sort of weird. " Said slenderman.

"Yeah I'm okay I'm fine."
You responded

" Thank you for the food but may i be excused"
You said

And with that you quickly got up and left to your room shutting the door behind you.

Jeff got up after you and follow you to your room.He opens your door to find you with a small pocket knife practically jabbing it into your arm.

"What are you doing."
He screamed

You looked up completely mortified. You thought you shut your door behind you.And now someone caught you.

.
.
.
.
.
I'm in big trouble.

Jeff grabbed your hand and practically dragged you to slender.

"Jeff what the heck are you doing"
You screamed

"You need help and I'm gonna get you help."
He yelled back

When slender saw you he saw your arms covered in deep red cuts.He brought you to EJ. who stitched you up and ask you what happened.

Sadly you had to tell them everything it was frustrating you didn't want them to think you were someone that was weak.

Of course the next day slenderman called everyone to the living room to have a meeting.

He told everyone what you had done And told them that you could not be around any sharp objects or that they could not give you anything to possibly harm yourself.

You were angry
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now they found out.

A/n:

Thank you for reading the story I'll be updating shortly