Panic attack Ch.8

I'm dieing . . . I'm dieing I'm dieing I'm dieing I'm dieing.

Time skip ends

I was sitting in my room and got bored.
" i Guess i could go outside " i Mumbled under my breath.

I walked out into the hallway and Into the living room and to the front door. I took a step  outside and the fresh air hit my face. It felt so nice to be out of that stuffy room. I started walking into the woods that was surrounding the mansion.

I heard a ear Piercing screm. I got Curious and stared walking towards the sound. I made my way to a valley and saw someone standing in the middle of it. I took a step closer and realize that it was toby. AND HE WAS KILLING SOMEONE ! the victims screaming started Turning into Gargles. Toby turnd his head to me and i screamed.

" OH S-SHIT "  Toby yelled

I gagged and throw up, i started hyperventilating and fell to the ground on my knees.
Im dieing . . . Im dieing . . . Im dieing I'm dieing I'm dieing I'm dieing.

My mind was screaming at me. The next thing i knew Toby was next to me and picking me up. I screamed

"NO"
"DON'T TOUCH ME"
he ignored me and walked back to the mansion with me in his arms

Time skip

We walked through the door and Jeff saw me and yelled " what happened! "

My head started going dizzy and then it all stopped i blacked out.

*A/n
Thanks for reading my story I'll be updating soon*