INTRODUCTION

Hello beloved readers,

If you are reading this, then it has happened as I feared the most. My diary has been stolen by a douchebag trying to prove a point—lord knows that won't be the first. Maybe he or she, but most likely a 'he' had decided to act on his or her primal delinquent nature by posting it.

Or maybe, my missing diary had to do with a race of aliens trying to fit in high school. I have watched one too many sci-fi movies to laugh at that possibility.

I don't want to get arrested and locked in a prison that eventually gets me gang-raped. So, I am going to say this under no duress.

The characters in this diary are a work of fiction. And if your name is found here, it is a miracle that has nothing to do with me.

Please don't be a douchebag by duplicating or posting the contents of this diary without my permission. Contact me and we can talk about this.

My phone number is 0...

Wait a minute...I know there are psychopaths out there. If you are one, feel free to contact the person that gave you this diary. Make no attempt to contact me. I swear I have a carton of pepper-sprays and a very sharp knife!

I probably should say more...

Yeah...Support #WeAreTheMisfits. Post about bullying with the tag #WeAreTheMisfits. Help speak up for that kid being bullied. So we can all support and kick out bullying from our schools and neighborhood for good.

Your difference doesn't make you weird, it makes you special. You are special!

And...that's all...

Andrew Shilling.