Part 3

Now for the matter of the abnormal n hideous experiments that Mirae is conducting on young women...  In the lab, the lead scientist observes the subjects being kept on upright slabs under plastic shrouds, who look dead but are alive, as seen from the twitching fingers n breathing movements.

A junior scientist secretively downloads data from the lab computer and tucks away the mini drive.

--------------------------------

Chairman Kanish fishes with business contacts, a police chief and a politician (Congressman, from the previous part). There's a clear double meaning as Chairman Kanish hooks a small live fish onto his hook and says, "There's no bait like the living kind" — just as he brings up Mirae's new research.

The congressman speculates that his 20-year stem cell research will have required a huge number of human samples...

Contrary to the eager-to-please police chief, Congressman leaves abruptly, at which point Chairman Kanish nods at Manager Mini, who understands his message.

Mini immediately sends a text message to Avantika... "New mission activated"

-------------------------------

The rogue scientist locks up her stolen data in a public locker for safekeeping, sends a message on her cell phone, then tosses the phone to avoid being linked to it... Immediately, the transmission is picked up by the SS1 team, who traces the location.

The man who arrives to pick up the data is Dr. Charle, the ex-Mirae scientist, and the congressman's informant. He picks up the data, then recoils at the sight of Mini, waiting for him. This leaves Congressman pacing worriedly when Dr. Charle misses their appointment...

Avantika arrives outside his hotel suite, dressed up like a callgirl this time, saying coyly "I'm on familiar terms with the congressman, the one who called me here."

She's given the patdown, and the bodyguard frowns when he feels something strapped to her leg. He asks "what it is"...  and she replies, "A Glock 17C."

She proceeds to knock the guards all out in hand-to-hand combat, in full dress and heels... So much for their special forces training.

The last bodyguard opens the door to check on the others and gets a quick shot to the chest. Congressman makes a run for it, but Avantika easily takes him down with a sideways shot through the cracked doorway.

This time, though, Avantika isn't nearly as stoic as in the past; on the way back, she sheds a tear.

-----------------------------------

At Mirae, finally, info. on that phallic glass tube, which is labeled Avantika — must be those valuable stem cells Chairman Kanish is so excited about. ... And creepily enough... the fluid is hooked up to an IV that drips into the Chairman's arm.

Ah, so when he says he needs Avantika, he's being literal; must be her cells keeping him alive...

Mini reports "they haven't been able to locate a leak within the lab yet and warns that there is still the risk of their research being leaked."  She suggests pushing back Mirae's big opening, wherein the Chairman will reveal the fruits of their stem cell research.

The Chairman Kanish refuses, saying "I've been waiting years for this day."

----------------------------