Crossroads

Crossroads

Time is a struggle to bare with. We just keep going. There's a time when the motion has completely stop. Death is endless. You'll face the grim reaper in your final days. You lose people in a cycle. Sometimes you'll miss the way that person feels, looks, and how they were there. Looking up into the clouds hoping and wishing that it's a dream as tears running down your face. Remembering how you was holding them... Then they're gone in a matter of seconds... Vapor. Turning the page of a new chapter when the book is burned. Mad at the world because God took my brother from me. I want my brother back... Please come home. I just want you hold you and never let go. Crying and bellowing in my heart to accept the fact that he's gone. That's the Crossroads of our lives everyday. I want to join him on the other side. Living in the mix of my war... Cross battle. I'm fighting myself... Self-contained. I need a moment to keep fighting. Dreaming and wishing to be with him... Crosspaths. Sad how the Devil is becoming more strong each day. The world as we know is gone... Buried into an abyss. Sins... Drugs... All created by the Devil himself to trick you in his game. That's the Crossroads.