Replaced

Replaced

I've been down this road before. I remember my footsteps... still wet and moist from the rain that's dropped from the heavens above. Replaced from the sins i've done. Sins like no other seem by man. My Power is feeding me Rage from the crimes done. My beloved Queen is resting in my heart. Toxic blood running through my body creating a life threatening untreatable condition... Love. Choices is the ring leader of our lives... Fate. I'm trapped in this road to failure. I need Anti-Dote to control my unconditional love for you. Sining... falling into the Devilish games... Chest. I have you in my grip... Checkmate. Im still alive. My soul is dead. Lust to the mind. Slaves to the thoughts that we created. I've been Replaced with a forced that's unexplained... Misunderstanding. Being alone never understanding why i'm  being "Mistreated". What's the purpose if it isn't a goal. Getting use to the pain and the drama that goes along with it. All my friends disappearing as the dense fog lowers the plane field while the sun shines and clear skies appear. Writing and typing just to paint a clear picture... a clear path for the human race. Faith is a huge picture for self-righteous. It's a Team Effort. I won't reach just for you to not grab it, and let you guys slip into an never ending vortex... just to get Replaced. Darkness is coming into the light... Cross paths. Get a clue... guess who? PulseGlow is my alter ego. Time for a hint for the understanding for my reasoning for poetry... to be different from others... just to make it through the other side. No victory lap when there's no winners... Loser. Understanding Trust... Failure. God forgive me for I have sin, creating poetry the way it should've been… Gameover.