Seven - A place to stay

The soft music was dancing melodically around the fancy and elegant style of a restaurant where Jungkook and his fiancée were having dinner together.

     He brought Hye-Joo out so they could spend time together and let everything out that had been compressed in their hearts for each other. Jungkook was now smiling slightly, only the corner of his lips raised, but it was enough to make Hye-Joo happy.

Jungkook hardly ever smiles. She believes Jungkook was swayed by his brother's coldness because Jungkook's parents were nothing like these two brothers. Quite the opposite.

Even though she knew Jungkook truly loved her, she always failed to make Jungkook smile until all of his teeth were perfectly visible.

"What are you staring at?" Jungkook tapped his fork on Hye-Joo's glass, bringing the girl back to reality.

"Hm?" She was flustered and blinked her eyes cutely, "I was admiring how handsome my fiancé is tonight," she giggled.

"Eat. You can look at me while you eat."

"No, you already know how bad I am at multitasking with things like this. Can't I just sit back and enjoy the view?" Jungkook shook his head between soft smirks as Hye-Joo teased him.

     "Stop flirting."

"All right, fine. You really hate it when I'm trying to flirt," She laughed.

"It's not that I dislike it. I just don't know how to react."

"Ah, so you like it?" She teased him again, making a face.

"Yeah, I do," Jungkook said with a small laugh.

Since he had admitted it, Hye-Joo had been teasing and flirting with him. And they were both having a good time, talking and laughing with each other. They've made some of the older couples around them envious, and they've missed their adolescent love lives.

"Stop, Hye-Joo. Don't push me to start flirting with you."

She scoffed and faked a cough, causing Jungkook to roll his eyes and place his chopsticks on the table. He was well aware that his fiancée intended to attack him once again. He arched his brows and poked his inner cheeks with his small smirk.

"Hah, what are you going to say?"

"Hmm, well, that's something I really want to happen, but I know it won't." She sticks her tongue out at the guy.

"I don't flirt with words. I'm not a word player." Jungkook's voice became deeper.

"Then what?"

"By using lips? my hands and—"

"Yash! You dirty-minded! What a pervert!" Hye-Joo raised her fork to Jungkook's eye level. "Stop it."

Jungkook chuckled "I warned you. Don't make me start flirting."

"And I want you to know that I'll never give you any chance to flirt, at all."

"You sure about that?"

She rolled her eyes, "Shut up. Eat."

"