-50

I suppose loads of u are bored at home bc of covid 19 so I'll try write some oneshots and put em up. I'll also try to update this more! Happy to say I bagged an 8 (A+) for my English gcse so I feel a lil more confident to write my work up. I was kinda insecure about actually posting literary work bc I always think I'm not that great at it, but then I realise there's kids on here getting 10k+ reads with no literary skills, so frick it. If a girl that doesn't know the difference between breath and breathe can do so well then why can't I? Imma make books so see yall soon then 😗✌️

here's a lil special one based on quarantining

Lifeline, talking to an interviewer through a video conference: usually, I'd love to be at home with nothing much to do. I like to relax.

Lifeline: except, this time, there's 11 idiots with me. There's no relaxing.

Lifeline: octavio almost died shocking himself by trying to tamper with pathfinder, Nat caused 4 power cuts in 2 days, wraith is officially having conversations with the voice, Anita is learning how to knit, Crypto's drone is seeing everything (including, but not limited to Elliott crying in his room). That's not all though. revenant has threatened to kill octane 17 times in 72 hours by choking him, until yesterday, he just had to let go because 'tavio found it funny to yell "harder daddy!" And make those his last words.

Lifeline: what I hate the most, though, is the fact that caustic found it funny (yes, funny. He has a sense of humour. A grim sense of humour.) to lace multiple drinks in the house with laxatives, but he won't say which ones, so people are too scared to drink things without having a toilet near them ready for extreme use.

Lifeline: I hate it here. Please bring me back to the hospital.