Chapter Four

He reluctantly lets me go, but not before deeply inhaling my scent again by pressing his nose to the top of my head this time, and squeezes my body to his. My wolf whines in my mind for how we can't be held by our mate all night, but she understands why I refuse to forgive him right now.

His tone is gravely and filled with emotion when he replies. “Our room is up the stairs at the end of the hall. Everything is clean and there are towels in the bathroom as well. Some feminine products that Brianna and my VP's old lady have been put in there that you might like, are on the counter for you to choose from. You and I can go shopping this week for anything else you need, or you can write a list and I can have one of the prospects get it for you. It's your choice.”

“Alright.” I turn the door handle and open the door, just as I'm about to step into the hallway, the sound of his softened magnetic voice halts me in my steps.

“I know it doesn't mean anything to you at the moment, but I truly am sorry Gia. I know you want actions rather than words, so I'm going to show you that you can trust me to be the mate you need.”

With a slight nod of my head, I close the door behind me, leaning on it for a second to prevent a cry that wants to escape. Inhaling deeply to ready myself, I make my way into the area where the bar is. I need a shot or five of vodka, after the night that just turned my life into a complicated disaster.

Though, I think better of it when I see who's sitting at the bar taking shot after shot. Right as I put a foot on the first step to go up into what is now our room, the bitch just has to open her mouth.

She has a slight slur to her words as she shouts to the room with triumph and venom in her voice. “Look everyone! It's our new Luna! The saint of all females! If only her mate was as faithful as she seems to be!”

Brianna stands up from the couch she was on, sitting beside a few other females her age and opens her mouth right as I subtly shake my head no. I will handle this. She plops back down with a huff, crossing her arms and pouts, making me laugh inside and my wolf adore this female even more.

This is between the clubwhore and I, and I refuse to let her think she can be a mouthy little bitch towards me and disrespectful to her Alpha and get away with it. Especially because I will be her Luna. I might as well use her as an example as to what will happen to mouthy bitches around here.

I step down and place my hands on my hips and tilt my head, waiting for her to say something else. For her to give me more of a reason to put her in her place. I need to show everyone that I wont put up with any bullshit, that I am not one to fuck with and a mere jealous she-wolf won't chase me away.

Valerie takes a drunken step toward me, trips on her own feet but manages to catch herself before falling, pointing a finger my way.

“This female who just showed up out of the blue thinks she can take my place beside our Alpha! She thinks she can suck his cock and ride his dick as well as I can! The Prez really is a phenomenal fuck Luna, you should give him a try. Don't be surprised when he screams out my name though.”

She laughs at her words after throwing a wink my way, while everyone else looks either livid, shocked or downright confused. My wolf wants to be let out to kill this bitch, but I won't let her, not yet, we are still too new here. Valerie is just a jealous clubwhore who got pushed to the side by a male who she thought was hers. She needs to be shown who the lead female is and it sure the fuck isn't her.

“I know my Alpha was in that room telling you all about how he wants to be with me, not you, and how my pussy sucks his fat cock right in when he fucks me. How he has fucked me on his desk in his office, his black Harley and the best place… his huge king sized bed. He did tell you about how spectacular he fucked me, right Luna?”