Chapter Thirty-Two

Morning light shines through the curtains and directly into my eyes. I groan and bury my face into Edric's shoulder to get away from the blinding rays, his arm comes up to hug my head closer to him as he kisses the top of my head and I smile to myself, enjoying the way he feels the need to keep me close. We take advantage of the peace and quiet of the room until my stomach growls in hunger and I blush when Edric chuckles at my embarrassment.

He slaps my naked ass lightly before throwing the blanket off himself and gets out of bed, "let's get you fed, woman. We have to check on Valerie and then I have some club business to attend to. Brianna wants to see you, so does Georgie and Baron."

Edric chuckles to himself and shakes his head as he walks to the bathroom, "that little guy is going to be attached to you like glue for the next little while. He was begging Lilac and Sniper all morning to come upstairs so he can wait for you to wake up, wanting to just sit in the chair and watch you sleep. You have an adorable little stalker, should I be jealous?"

Laughing at how absurd he sounds, I get out of bed to join him in the bathroom to brush our teeth. I slap his arm lightly as I pass him to get to the second sink and state in a teasing manner, "I don't mind. He is a sweetheart and he just wants to protect his Luna. I mean, you can be jealous if you want, but I would much prefer you to be jealous over a sexy, ripped male who would fuck me in ways I could never imagine."

He growls lustfully as he grabs my waist and hauls me to his front and shoves his nose into the nape of my neck, deeply inhaling my scent. He thrusts his pelvis into my backside, pushing my waist forward as he grinds into me, his arms trapping me between his muscular tattooed body and the bathroom sink. I moan as I push my ass into him and feel his cock start to harden, he maneuvers so his thick muscle is nestled in between my thighs and the tip of his head slides between my slick folds and hits my clit.

"Edric, please." I whimper when I put my hands on the counter in front of me, watching our reflection through the mirror as his green orbs meet my blue grey ones. His eyes are hooded as he licks his lips, wanting to devour me.

"You want my cock, Gia? Do you want me to fuck this pussy up against the counter before we go down for breakfast where everyone will smell what we just did?" Edric's raspy voice has my pussy tingling and my thighs clenching.

"Mmmm, fuck yes."

He presses a kiss to the back of my head and taps the inside of my foot with his own, "spread these sexy legs for me, baby."

I do as instructed and feel him line his shaft up with my entrance. I moan when he rocks into me slowly, teasing me with just the head of his thick manhood as his chest rumbles in satisfaction upon feeling how accepting I am for him. On his slight push forward, I propel backwards fast to impale myself on him as we both groan at the feeling of him filling me.

"Fuck, Edric. Your cock is so thick and feels so damn good." I express through a whimper, boosting my man's ego even though I highly doubt he needs it. He already knows how talented he is with that tongue of his and that generous sized dick is just as marvelous.

"That's it, Gia. Swallow my fucking cock with that tight pussy. Hold on to the counter, baby, because I'm going to make this quick." He orders as he grabs my waist with a tight hold and slams his hips forward. I gasp when he grinds into me before pulling out, just so the tip is in and thrusts his pelvis upwards repeatedly. His pace speeding up as he growls dangerously into the back of my neck, the heat from his breath causes goosebumps to rise along my skin as he continues to fuck me.

"Oh Goddess, yes! Right there! Harder, Edric! Please!" I scream out as I throw my head back when he continuously hits my g-spot.

"Fuck! Gia, I want you to fucking cum for me, baby. Let go, now!" He demands in a strained voice as my pussy gushes all over his cock. I silently scream out my orgasm as his thrusting picks up speed. Edric wraps his arms around me, his hands squeezing my breasts from behind as he punishes me with his dick.