Coming Out (Chapter 1)

TW!!! - abuse, transphobia, homophobia

Kaminari's POV

Today's the day I tell my parents. I'm going to tell them.

-time skip-

I was thrown to the floor immediately after telling them. I've never seen them like this and it scares me. They beat me and I just took it.

The next day I woke up with bruises all over my body. And I had school today. Just my luck.

-time skip - class-

I had registered to the school as male so I wouldn't have to explain anything, and no one asked any questions.

"Settle down class." Mister Aizawa came in. "I have some news. First, we have already talked to all of your parents, and decided it was best to put the students into dorms. Sadly, Sato, your parents didn't agree and pulled you out of UA entirely. I'm sorry Sato but you may now leave."

Sato packs his stuff up and says his goodbyes before leaving.

"And, his replacement is a student from 1-C. Hitoshi Shinsou." Shinsou walks in and my eyes stuck to him like glue. He sat in the desk next to me and I kept staring at him for the rest of class. Luckily nothing important happened.

That night everyone went home one last time to get the last of their stuff for the dorms. My parents were angry when I came home wearing my only binder. I forgot to take it off and they decided to rip it so I couldn't wear it. They beat me again. I knew the bruises would be more noticeable, so I was thankful it was Friday.

I was wearing a baggy hoodie on my way to the dorms. I didn't have a binder anymore and I didn't know what to do. So I did the only thing I could think of since I didn't have money for another one. Bandages. (Please do not use bandages or anything unsafe to bind, this is purely for the story!!)

I wrapped them around my chest tightly, but loose enough that I didn't think it would hurt. I joined the others in the common room and saw Shinsou. I walked up to him and we talked a bit.

I went out after that and got a job. After a couple weeks of working, I bought a new binder. It felt good to not have bandages confining me anymore.

-A few more weeks pass-

The girls have been planning a big sleepover for class 1-A this weekend at Momo's home since we were told to stay out of the dorms. Shinsou is going so I agreed to.

It was Friday and we just got to Momo's house for the sleepover, we were staying until Sunday so we all had bags with clothes and essentials with us. We all decided to play truth or dare.

So we all sat in the living room in a circle. After 15 minutes of playing, I realized my chest hurt a bit, but I didn't know why. Shinsou noticed something was up and sat next to me, asking Mina to move over. I smiled at him softly.

"What's wrong?" He whispered to me as the others kept playing.

"My chest hurts is all."

"Are you gonna be okay or do you need to go home?"

"No!" He jumped slightly. "N- no... I'm okay."

He looked worried and sighed. "Okay."

My chest kept hurting, the pain only increasing slightly. I went to the bathroom and took off my shirt to see if something was wrong before I realized I had my binder on. It was already small on me but it felt like it was crushing me now. I pulled it off and sat on the floor for a while before I heard a knock on the door and jumped.

"Kaminari, you in there?" Shinsou.

"Y- yeah, what's up?"

"Are you okay? You've been in there a while." I hadn't noticed that 20 minutes went by.

"I'm fine, I'll be out in a sec."

"Okay...."

I decided to put a hoodie on and keep my binder off. I hugged my knees to my chest the entire night. I enjoyed the rest of the night, unlike the next morning.

I was looking at my bruises from going to see my parents the whole week, I didn't have a choice after they closed the dorms for some reason. I noticed some bruises on my arms that I hadn't noticed before.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I pulled my shirt back on just before Shinsou came in.

CLIFFHANGER yay 799 words and I'm excited for another story.

--------------------------------------------------
EDITED