Unknown (Chapter 12)

TW: Suicidal Thoughts, Self Harm (It will probably be inaccurate because I have no experience in this. Sorry!)

It's been a little while now since Denki's parents have been arrested. The school year is almost over.

It's been mostly quiet. No drama. Kami and Shinsou both have essentials in each others dorms since they almost always spend the night together. Kiri and Bakugou are super close, it's rare to see them apart. Todoroki is getting closer to becoming friends with Bakugou, and Midoriya is also becoming closer friends with Kiri.

Shinsou and Kami were spending tonight apart, mainly because they hadn't been apart for days. Shinsou was staying in the dorms, and Kami was going out. We'll follow both views, so don't worry. Starting with Shinsou.

Shinsou's POV

I was in the common room, just pretending to listen to music so I can eavesdrop on other people's conversations.

Uraraka's Conversation

"Hey, Tsu!" Uraraka and Asui are best friends.

"Hey Ochaco!" They briefly hugged.

"How's Tokoyami? He's basically your boyfriend, right?"

"He isn't my boyfriend, but he's fine. How's Midoriya, since he's basically your boyfriend, right?"

"No he isn't! He's just my friend." I looked over just in time to see them both lean in and kiss.

Todoroki's Conversation

Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima were all talking to each other.

"You aren't as bad as I thought you were, I'll give you that Icy-Hot." Bakugou had been tolerating Todoroki more than normal, they were actually becoming really close friend.

"You aren't as bad as I thought you were, either. Now you're just an angry Pomeranian." Todoroki and Kirishima laughed.

"Hey! At least I'm not the Canadian flag!" Bakugou made small explosions from his hands in a jokingly threatening way.

They went silent, their conversation was now just awkward silence. I shifted my focus to another conversation.

Momo's Conversation

Jiro and Momo were talking, really close. "Hey, babe."

They both had been using pet names for each other all the time. I thought it was just a girl thing, but then they kissed. I guess it's actually a couple thing.

No One's POV

Now for the part you've all been reading for. Kami's POV, of course the author was evil as hell. We start at the strip club he went to. He went there because it was something different, but he didn't watch the strippers.

He had just finished his second drink when a girl comes up to him.

Denki's POV

"Hey! What are you drinking?"

"Do I know you?" I was confused, I had never seen this girl before, so I didn't know what her intentions were.

"No, but you could. I'm Ali, one of the regulars here."

"I'm gay." I turned away, thinking all she wanted was to hook up.

"I wasn't asking. I want to talk. Not looking to have sex with some random stranger who doesn't even look old enough to drink."