Chapter 5:

PETER'S POV:

Mr. Stark knows everything, the entirety of the Avenger's know everything. I start crying involuntarily. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, Mr. Stark!" I sob into Mr. Stark's shirt. He rubs the back of my head. "Hey, it's okay. Just tell us what's going on." He tells me.  I take in a deep breath and shake my head no. Mr. Stark gives me a look that makes me know that "No" wont be an okay answer. "Ummm, I've just been going through a lot lately." I say, hoping they wont pry.  But pry, they do. "Like what?" Bucky asks. When he sees my hesitancy, Bucky quickly tells me, "It's okay, we wont judge." I take a deep breath and tell them everything. About all of the comments Flash has made, about my anxiety that has plagued me since I was six, and about how I have been struggling with anorexia and depression lately. "I was diagnosed with depression and anorexia the day before May died. I guess she forgot to tell you guys." I say, looking at the floor. The Avengers all look at each other. For once, no one knows what to do. I have broken the Avengers, that is a scary thought. Mr. Stark looks me in the eyes. "Never be afraid to tell us anything... ever." He pleads and demands. I nod my head. I head to the living room, leaving all of the Avengers in my room... all except one. "Hey, Cap..." I say nervously, sitting on the couch. He follows suit and sits beside me. "Please, call me Steve." He asks me, smiling. As I flick through movies, finally putting on The Last Jedi. "I used to be like you... it was almost a hundred years ago, but I still remember." He tells me, "I always did what was right, was always happy, and I always got picked on. Then I got my powers and wanted to change the world. I tried, and even did change the world, but I lost people. Everyone always expects for you to be okay, but it is fine to be broken sometimes." He stands up and leaves. I do not even pay attention to the TV, all I can hear are his words bouncing around in my head. "It is fine to be broken sometimes." I ponder over all of his words, then after the movie has ended, I walk back to my room to go to sleep. It has been a long day, and Tony has informed me that Aunt May's funeral is tomorrow. I do not know if I am ready.