Mr. & Mrs.Jeon

- Why?

Was all he said.

I didn't know what to say so I just cupped his face and dried his tears and told him.

-Don't cry, I'm ok, I won't ever leave your side again.

-Do you promise?

He held his pinkie finger up. I knew then and there that this meant a lot to him, that this wasn't just a little promise, this meant a lot to him, and it meant a lot to me too. To think that this means a lot to him as does for me made me happy.

So I did what any good friend would do. I held my pinkie finger up and promised him, with a stamp on it and ending it with our signature shake of I Love You!

- I promise Tae! Always and Forever.

I said this while looking deep on his eyes letting him know that this was a promise I meant to keep.

- I love you a cookie, you are my best friend.

It hurt when he said we are best friends like I want more than just friendship with him, I want to shower him with all my love and affection. To protect him and our pups. I would like nothing more than to see him grow a big belly with our pups. And if he isn't prepared for that I have all the time in the world to wait until he is ready. I would never force him to anything no matter how much I want it.

I want to wake up every day with him beside me, to kiss him good morning, making him breakfast in bed. To make sweet love to him until the sunrise.
See every sunrise and fall with him. For when we have a disagreement to kiss his pouting lips, or for when he tells me to sleep on the sofa, and just sneak in bed in the middle of the night in bed and whisper a sorry love it won't happen again and for him to cuddle me right afterward.

In conclusion, I want everything with him. He is my world, My Luna!

- I Love You more Tae Tae!

I held his hand until I got to our pack a gate. I had already linked everyone that I was coming. And for food to be prepared and a nurse ready for my services.

At first, everyone was startled cause I asked for a nurse, they were worried for me. But I had reassured them that I was alright and that seemed to really them a bit, but I knew they were still worried.

They immediately opened up the gate to let me inside. I parked the car outside. The pack sent back to there homes so I could have some privacy with my parents as I have requested and they seemed to understand and respect my wishes without being it an edict. And I really appreciated that, and they had my respect as I have theirs. I treat them like humans, not like animals even though we partly are. But you know what I mean.

I saw my dad and mother at the front door. The door was already open, mom seems to have been crying. I hope it was not because of me, that would make me sad for making her worry.

I got out of the car going to Taehyung's door. But he had already opened it. He was standing beside me.

I heard my mothers crying. I looked there way and my mother was clutching in my dad's shoulder

My dad looked at me not surprised. Then he looked Taehyung's way and he looked at him in wonder and a bit surprised. He looked at the state his clothing was, his marks. He instantly knew this was serious. But I could see relief in his eyes.

My mom came running toward me, and I instantly reacted. I went in front of Taehyung and growled at her in a warning.

I saw her a threat at that moment. I know I did wrong, and I was a bit surprised at my own reaction.