He loves me too?

Tae Hyung's P.O.V.

I woke up, with someone shouting Jung Kook's name. But I passed out once again, I had no energy. And I felt like my body was burning all over, especially over my privates.

I woke up again, I felt cold, I had something on, but they were not my clothes, I felt as if I was laying down, and it was cold. Then I passed out again, I still felt weak, but I no longer had the burning sensation all over my body.

I woke up once more, I felt my throat dry, I wanted water. I looked around to see if someone was there, and I saw Jung Kook's mom there with me. She had her head resting in the bed I was in, I moved to see if she would wake up, and she did. Thank God because I need water. She looked around sleepily, but she seemed then to remember something, and she startled me by hugging me.

- Are you all right sweetheart?

- I nodded

- Do you know how much you scared us!

- I looked at her and signaled at my throat.

- Water, do you need water?

- I nodded rapidly

She stood up, and the chair did a loud squeaky sound that made my ears ring. I groaned.

- Sorry Hon! Ill get your water now.

I nodded and thanks her.

- T-thank y-you.

My voice broke, it was raspy, and it hurt to talk and to even swallow.

She walked to the other side of the room and grabbed something, I looked away from her and started looked around, searching for Jung Kook mainly. I saw the walls where painted in some type of white and a bit of baby blue around too. It was kind of aesthetic it looked good I liked it, it made me relax a bit, but my wolf was still restless, we wanted to be with Cookie. Why isn't he here? Did he leave me? Did he not want me? Was he never going to talk to me again? Did I lose him for good? I started to think about all this. I did not realize I was crying, until Jung Kooks mom wiped my tears away, and I flinched at the sudden contact.

- Why are you crying baby? Here is your water.

I grabbed the water rapidly from her hands. I stated drinking all of it, and I almost choked on it, because of how desperate I was.

I did not want to let her know I was sad because of my negativity. So, I changed the subject and she seemed to be fine with it.

- Where am i?

She looked at me confused but she still answered me anyways.

- Well honey you are in our packs doctor. And let me tell you something you have a lot of explaining to do. Especially to Jung Kook, he is really confused and....

We heard a Door banging open interrupting what she was saying.

- Augh! Why so fucking loud!

- Jung Kook!

- I need to go to Tae!

- You cannot leave in this state!

- Do Not Tell ME What to Do!

- I am your father, and you will do as I say!