Pure ones!

Jung Kook's P.O.V.

- What? ... What do you mean?

I heard the door banging open. I looked over surprised. How dare someone interrupt us.

Then Tae Hyung's scent hit me. It was Tae Hyung. The instantly stopped the soon coming growl.

Our eyes met, relieve washed over me. Knowing he was okay, knowing he was with me now. He ran full speed towards me. He had tear stained cheeks. Was he crying? Why was he crying? Is he hurts? Is he hurting? What do I do?

That is when he threw himself at me like always. And instantly catch him like I always do. I started caressing his back, when he snuggled closer to me, his face on the crock of my neck, arms around my neck, legs wrapped around my torso. He was clinging to me like a koala. I tried to control myself from him. He was driving me crazy with his scent. It relaxed me, but at the same time it turned me on. But I remember the situation we were in and it instantly made me serious. I could feel he was in despair as was I, he felt scared! he felt love? I was about to ask if he was alright. When he interrupted me saying?

- I love you!

I tensed up, well I was not expecting that at all, but I soon relaxed. And told him what I have been wanting to tell him for so long!

- I love you the most baby boy!

He snuggled even closer if that is even possible. I sat down on the bed I was in not even moments ago. He seemed to be more comfortable now. He curled up while sitting in my lap now. He had his head now in my chest, but he had his eyes closed, trying to not look at anyone.

- Baby look at me.

He chook his head in a response of NO. I place my index finger below his chin, moving it to face me.

- Look at me Tae Hyung!

I commanded, but I did not use my Alpha voice. I would never use that against him. He pouted in a childish way and reluctantly looked at me. I laughed at his childishness and he pouted harder, I could not control myself and I laughed even harder now. I almost fell with Tae bear still on my lap. He was now trying to leave my embrace, but I grabbed his hip harder so he could not leave. And a whine left his lips. I totally forgot that there were people here with us. And I laughed but I tried to hold them in. I looked down at Tae bear.

- Sorry baby boy, its just you looked to cute to control myself.

I said this while pinching his cheeks.

He pouted even harder.

- Stop it you, you bunny toothed muscle pig!

- I am a what now?!

- You heard me! Now let me GO!

- Not in a million years! And you will regret saying that.

He trembled a little bit, because in that moment he knew he fucked up!

- Do not be scared baby boy, ill be gentle.

- WHAATTT? WHAT YOU MEAN GENTLE? YOUR SUCH PERV!

- I was going to tickle you gently, you know have some mercy on you, but now, NOW ill be GOING HARD ON YOU! But ill wait until we are in the room.

- And why is that?

- Because baby boy, if you have not noticed we are not alone!

I said this and he turned big eye and instantly blushed, he tried to get out of my embrace once again, but I just hugged him to me. He whined and whispered.