𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚. | CS + JW

»— ateez — san x wooyoung —>
»— genre — angst —>

[ Part 1. ]

⚠️ t/w ⚠️
abuse, attempted s*icide, blood, self-h*rm

— — —

Wooyoung quickly made his way to class, his head down and his nervous eyes subtly scanning the semi-empty hallways for a certain someone.
He checked his watch — he had ten minutes to get to class. Wooyoung sighed. He doubted he'd be there on time. He never got to class on time anymore.

He clutched his books closer to his chest, trying to get rid of the dread that began bubbling up in his chest.
He braced himself, only needing to turn at the end of the long hallway to arrive outside his classroom.

He slowed his pace, closing his eyes and silently praying before turning the corner. It was eerily silent.
Wooyoung opened his eyes and was surprised to see that there weren't any students around.

It was empty.

They were probably all in class already. Wooyoung quickened his pace and rapidly made his way towards the classroom door.

Well. Almost.

He was a mere three steps away until he was yanked backwards by a strong force; crashing to the ground. He heard snickering behind him and that's when he knew.
He was there.

"Wooyoung."

Wooyoung unintentionally flinched at the cold, yet familiar voice.

"Don't you think it's rude to walk past us without greeting us first?"

Wooyoung picked himself up off the ground and hurriedly collected the books he had dropped. His head was hung low and his gaze was fixated on the ground, avoiding eye contact with the trio in front of him.

"I... I didn't know you were behind me." Wooyoung mumbled, his voice too quiet for the other to hear.

"What was that?"

Wooyoung gulped, still gazing at the ground. "I s-said—"
Smack.

Wooyoung was harshly interrupted by a powerful slap that landed on his cheek. He froze for a few seconds out of shock, before rubbing his tender cheek. It was stinging so much that tears began forming in the corner of his eyes.

"Look at me when you're talking to me." The black-haired boy turned to his two friends with a smug smirk. "Kids these days have no respect for their elders. He didn't even call me hyung."

Wooyoung lets go of his cheek and gulps. He finally looks up at the taller boy towering over him.

The boy had pitch black hair styled to one side with an undercut and dark eyes that pierced the deepest part of your soul. His delicate, yet sharp features, sat perfectly on his sculpted face. This boy looked like a model. So, it was no surprise that he was the most popular kid in college. (His friends were a close second)
Everyone wanted to either befriend him, date him, or be him.
Furthermore, he was the smartest kid in the college. He had the highest grades and he never made stupid mistakes. If you think you fooled him, it's because he wants you to think you did.