Chapter 4: chloes pov

I run out the door and into Maddies yard. She was driving. "Hey Chlo." She says. "Hey Maddie." I respond. "Wanna go get Paige? Kendall lives really close. Then come back here?" She asks. "Okay!" I jump up in joy. I rush over there and knock on the door. Josh answers. "Hey Chlo." He looks at me. "No pink pencil dress." He jokes. "No. But heres your Jacket." I start to take it off. "No, keep it. A token of our love." He laughs and kisses my cheek. "I got to go princess." I hug him. "Paige!!" I yell. "Daily starbucks?" He asks. "Ya..." I sigh. "Whats wrong." He asks. "I am just stressed out. The whole move and everything. Having to leave my-" Paige cuts me off. "COMING!!" She grabs her bags. "Come here princess." I run into his open arms and wrap my legs around his torso. "I love you princess." He says. "I love you prince." He kisses my forehead. "I have to go." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Come on chloe!!" Maddie and Kendall yell. I get down and kiss Josh. Me and paige run over to Maddies. "Lets go!!" She gets in the car. "Chloe I want to warn you, Kalani likes Josh." Kendall says as we hop in. "Whos Kalani?" I ask. "The schools mean girl." Paige says. "Oh..." I sigh. Me and Josh are not officially dating. My phone buzzes. "LOOK OUT THE WINDOW" it was from Josh. I realize we are at starbucks. I look outside and see the whole football team. I get up and they all lift up there jerseys. "W-i-l-l y-o-u g-o o-u-t w-i-t-h m-e p-r-i-n-c-e-s-s?" Spelled out on there stomachs. I start to die inside. "Will you?" Josh says, with wide arms. I run into his arms. "YES!!" I kiss him. He takes my hand and leads me inside. "A peppermint frap." (I dont go to starbucks sry) I put out a $10 dollar bill but I guess Josh was going to pay. "Josh I love you." He kisses me. I start to die inside. Then Paige kicks my leg. "Kalani." She whispers.