1

louis nervously fiddled with the phone in his hand, eyes flying around the massive living room he was currently sat in with his manager lindsey right beside him. she was talking to harry styles' manager, an older man named jeff.

harry styles. louis was going to meet harry styles all because a few months ago he decided to start making tiktoks and somehow became famous on the app. he was virtually a nobody outside the app, yet he was getting to work with harry styles. he should probably stop saying the man's full name in his head seeing as he was meeting him in a few minutes.

louis can't help how star stuck he's feeling. he was a fan of harry's back when he was still in a band with three other guys, he was a fan when harry fell off the face of the earth for three years after that band broke up, and he's a fan now as harry is getting ready to debut his first solo album with his song kiwi as the first single.

"sorry he's so late, there's a mob outside the airport." jeff says with a stress-filled sigh. louis offers him a small smile.

"it's okay." he says and lets his eyes roam over to the grand piano that was right next to the floor to ceiling window. the sunlight was hitting it perfectly, louis' hands were itching to play some notes on it.

"so how did you get started on this app louis?" jeff asks him. louis feels a grin instantly stretch across his face.

"honestly at first i only downloaded it as a joke. but then i started making videos for fun, a lot ended up on the for you page and just kind of blew up and yeah. here i am." he says with a crooked smile. jeff smiles back, shaking his head.

"this day and age is crazy, there's so many ways to get a big break." he says, louis nods along in agreement.

"true. it's also easier to fall off though. you can be big news one day and be nobody the next." louis mentions, jeff shrugs in agreement at that. just as he opens his mouth to speak, the sound of the front door opening has everyone's eyes snapping over to it.

louis feels his heart fall to his ass when he gets his first look at harry. legs for days, frame massive and tattoos stark against his pale skin. his hair is short, but long enough to show that it's been growing for at least a month with no cut.

"there he is!" jeff says and strides over to harry, pulling him into a hug. harry pats his back softly, a dimpled smile on his face.

"sorry i'm late." harry says once him and jeff pull apart. lindsey next to him stands, louis jumps to his feet as well.

"that's alright." lindsey says, louis looks to her with large eyes, he was a little star struck and finding his mouth to be non functioning at the moment.

"hi, i'm harry, it's nice to meet you both." harry says and holds a hand out to louis. louis stares at it for a moment before taking it, finally finding the courage to look the man in the eye.

"i'm louis, its so nice to meet you." louis says with a genuine smile. harry nods, moving to lindsey to also shake her hand. once they are done greeting each other harry looks around frazzled for a moment.

"so, what's on the agenda today?" he asks, more directed towards jeff than the other two people in the room. jeff gives harry a strained smile.

"like i told you the other day, we're trying some new marketing strategies for your new single." jeff says somewhat passive aggressively. the mood of the room goes a bit awkward.

"louis here is gonna help with that. he's famous on tiktok." jeff says, trying his best not to sound condescending, but fails.

"tiktok?" harry says. louis feels a sweat break on the back of his neck, feeling incredibly awkward.