5

harry nuzzles his face into louis' neck, his hands moving on their own accord to pull louis into his chest and settling around him loosely.

louis shuffles back, easily intertwining their legs and rubbing harry bicep.

"morning." harry whispers, letting his nose run up louis' neck. louis smelled like him and it was absolutely wonderful.

"hi." louis mumbles. he begins to shift, turning around and tucking his face into harry's neck.

"your phones been going off." harry tells him. louis groans in annoyance.

"probably my friends. was supposed to spend today with them." louis says. harry rubs his back gently.

"you can if you want to." harry protests weakly, he really just wanted louis all to himself. louis leans further into harry, reaching a hand up to scratch at harry's scalp.

"no thank you. gonna go back to sleep though." louis says and let's his body fall limp against the mattress. harry chuckles, running his hand down louis' hip. soon louis is back to sleep, harry's scrolling through instagram when his thumb accidentally swipes to the side and he's staring back at himself in the camera. he can't help but notice how good they look, the sun shining down on them, majority of his face is in louis' neck, his eyes peeking over his shoulder. before harry can even think about it he's pressing the shutter button, snapping the perfect photo of majority the back of louis' head and shoulder area and just his eyes peeking over.

he stares at it for a few moments. if he posts it he knows people are going to lose their shit, he has never, ever posted his significant others. hell, louis isn't even technically his, they haven't really talked about it.

but yet harry finds himself typing "this boy." in black font and before he knows it he's pressing post to story. he immediately exits instagram, his heart beating rapidly. he sets his phone down, looking down at louis' sleeping face and smiling.

"wake up. i'm bored." harry whispers against louis' cheek. louis groans, brows furrowing.

"c'mon little love. it's a nice day out. let's get some sun on you." harry says and kisses louis' bare shoulder. louis finally opens his eyes, a small smile creeping on his face.

"only if you kiss me a little first." he bribes. harry falls for it, leaning down and sucking louis' bottom lip between his own.

+

"i can't believe..." louis says as he stares at his phone with his jaw hung open. you can't tell it's him in the photo, but before he met harry he's not ashamed to admit he kept up with him and this is something he would never post.

"we looked so good together." harry says from the pool. louis lets out a little scoff, screenshotting the photo. he sets his phone under his towel and walks over to the pool and sits on the edge.

"you're crazy. i can't believe you posted that." louis says as harry swims between his legs. harry lays the side of his head on louis' thigh and smiles up at him.

"i'm crazy about you." harry says. louis rolls his eyes, his face flushing. harry grins, stroking the outside of louis' thigh, his fingers going under the fabric of his shorts a bit.

"we barely know each other." louis says. despite his words he's looking at harry like he's his whole world, fingers gently working out the tangles in harry's hair. harry hoists his upper body out of the water, examining louis' face with a small smile before he's tilting his head to the right and bringing their mouths together.

"i know enough." harry whispers and braces himself down onto his elbows, pressing soft kisses to louis' ribs and stomach. He hears louis giggle above him and the boys stomach suck in when he kisses over his stomach.