4

harry went back to los angeles shortly after their abandoned train escapades. so far, louis hasn't heard from him in 2 whole weeks. he was honestly really hurt, but he damn well was not going to text harry first.

they also never really talked about what they were, so louis felt like he had no right to feel like harry owed him a text or call when in reality he didn't owe him anything. sure they had a bunch of amazing chats and laughs and kisses and loads of touching and bed sharing but apparently it meant nothing. they also repeatedly said they liked one another, which seemed to only matter for the time being. all in all harry crosses louis' mind a lot, he would indulge himself and then force himself to
stop thinking about him a moment later.

but now he's on a plane to la for spring break and all he's thinking about is harry. if things were better between them right now, he would love to see harry.

but he's not going to not enjoy his short vacation, he's going to finally not wear sweaters and jackets and be able to swim for the first time in months and he's so excited to see all his friends again.

+

"louehhhh!" zayn yells from where he's standing next to the pick up lane of the airport. louis runs to him, hugging his friend tightly.

"i missed you!" louis says once they get into the car. he greets some of the other people in there.

"i'm telling you, just transfer out here. it'd be so much better." zayn says. louis shakes his head.

"i can't just leave my dad all alone." he says back.

"bring him with you!" zayn laughs. louis rolls his eyes.

"that man would rather get his limbs chopped off than leave chicago." louis jokes. they eventually get on the topic of tiktok of course, and the past week was actually when his and harry's video came out.

"your video with harry was so cool! what was he like?" one of the girls ask him. louis' smile falters a little. he gets flashbacks, harry in his bed, harry spray painting, harry sucking his dick.

"uh he's great. he's super nice. he obviously didn't get the whole tiktok thing but was still really open to it." louis said honestly. the girl looks starstruck.

"you're so lucky." she says to him. louis smiles bitterly, if only she knew.

+

"i'm doing what?" louis deadpans when he gets into the car, looking at lindsey with low eyes. she quirks a brow at him, clearly not happy to repeat herself.

"having a photo op with harry? i told you this in the email."

"lindsey. i scan those i don't actually read them." louis says. lindsey rolls her eyes.

"that's a personal problem baby." she says and pats his cheek. louis falls back against his seat, rubbing his temples.

"why don't you want to see him? you said he was nice." lindsey asks. louis just waves her off, he can't exactly tell her. i guess he could, but it didn't feel right to him.

the car stops outside of the columbia records building, louis is in awe.

"wow. i can't believe we get to go in there. so many legends have walked through here." louis says as the doors get pulled open. lindsey smiles at his reaction, she loved seeing her clients experiencing new and cool things.

"alright we've got a little meeting before but then you'll just take some photos." she tells him and leads him through the halls. louis is to entranced by all the photos in the walls to pay her any mind.