3. "Stop being extra"

They arrived and you can see the joy on the princesses faces. "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos and Jay tumble out, Quinn watching with an amused look on her face. "'Cause you want it!" Jay replies. Quinn pushes past them, earning a glare from them both and steps over Carlos. Jay looks at her in shock and she just shrugs.  "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience" Mal says, also stepping over them. "Just cleaning up. Get up" Jay instructs, shoving whatever they were fighting over into his pocket and stepping closer to Quinn. "Leave it like you found it" a woman singsongs. Quinn looks at her and tries to work out who she was. She wasn't one of the wonderland folk that's for sure. " And by that, I mean just leave it." She says, her tone normal now. 

Jays eyes travel to the girl in the pink dress. He steps forward and winks at her. "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay" He tries to flirt. The girl just gives an awkward laugh. Only if one was paying a lot of attention to Quinn, you would notice the glare she was sending the princess. 

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." The woman introduces. Now it makes sense. The realisation sets on Mal and Quinns face. "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal steps forward. She was getting closer to making her mother proud. "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." FG said kindly, though she was slightly confused. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal carries on. Quinn rolls her eyes and nudges the girl. The fairy godmother just nods awkwardly. "And that sparkling wand" Mal still carries on. "Stop being extra" Quinn hisses. "Says you" Mal remarks. "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." FG changes the subject. 

Ben introduces himself, the girl next to him clinging onto his every word. Quinn already found her annoying, and they hadn't had one conversation. They went on a tour, where mal and Ben flirted the whole time, whether it was knowingly or not, it still happened. "Doug, Piper, come down. This is Doug and Piper. They're going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..." Ben starts but his princess cuts him off  "Ask Doug or piper" They walk off and Piper smiles at Quinn. "Hi, im Piper, Peter Pans daughter" She says. "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho" Doug trails off, his eyes catching Quinn and Evie. "Evie, evil queens daughter" Evie flirts, walking past him. "Quinn, queen of hearts daughter" Quinn smiles and follows her friend. They all wander up, towards where they think their dorm rooms are. "Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug trails off. "Sneezy" Quinn says, walking past him to join her friends. 

"and Quinn, you're with me" Piper says, once shed told the others where their dorms are. "wonderful" Quinn says, reluctantly following Piper towards their dorm. "Who's the dude?" She steps in and notices a boy lying on the floor. "Oh hi, i'm..." The boy jumps up and stops when he realises who she is. Quinns face breaks into a smile. "Hatter" she folds her arms and smirks. "Hearts" He mimics her actions. "Yeah you know who eachother are, get over it" Piper pushes in between them. "I'm Matty" he says and Quinn smiles at him "Quinn" .  As much as she wanted to hate him, she wanted to get to know these people. She had all her life. 

Quinn lay on her bed. She was just casually chatting to piper, and surprisingly Matty. He was actually nice, much to the princesses surprise. "You should meet the other wonderland people" he says, lying on his back, legs resting on pipers bed. Quinn scoffs before she realises. "Do you know Charlie?" She asks. Matty goes slightly red at the mention of the name. He nods. "I'll meet them" she says, she was missing Chelsea and thought her brother was the best bet. Quinn would never ever say outloud that she was her best friend, but everyone knew it. They'd been close since Chelsea arrived on the isle. They understood eachother, they shared a madness only they understood. "you can join us for teatime tomorrow" he says and Quinn nods. Quins phone buzzed. It was mal, telling her to meet them in the boys room. " I have to go, i'll be back later" She stood up. "Oh okay, bye" Piper said, not bothering to look up from her phone. 

"Right what do you want?" Quinn says, walking in and sitting herself down on jays bed. Mal just nodded at Quinn and turned to evie. "E, mirror me" she places her hand out. Jay holds up something her stole to Quinn and she nods in approvement. "Wait pass that" she asks and he throws a bracelet over to her. She smiles at it and slides it onto her wrist. "Keep it" he says and she grins at him. 

The bracelet <3

"Mirror, mirror on the

"Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?" Evie says. "Ohh" Quinn says. In her opinion it was way to early to attempt to get the wand but who was she to judge. "There it is!" Mal exclaims. Quinn stood up to see what was going on. "Zoom out" she said, leaning on evies shoulder. "Magic mirror not so close" Evie whispered. Eventually they figured out where it was. "Come on!" Mal jumped up, excitement in her eyes. Before leaving Quinn checked the time, 6pm. They'd be back before curfew, they wouldn't have the wand, it wasn't going to be that easy.