41. "will you marry me?"

Quinn walked up their old dorm room, not expecting jay to be stood there. As expected, he wasn't. There stood her little brother, holding a note. "Fancy seeing you here" Quinn giggles as he hands her a note. "I'm surprised you got here, I though you'd give up" Ace laughs. "Have some faith" Quinn rolls her eyes, unfolding the note. 

Well done hearts, you've got to the final clue,

to find me go to place where I've told you all I knew, 

Including the fact that I am in love with you <3

Quinn smiled, knowing exactly where it was. "I'm going to the tree arent I?" she looks at ace. Ace nods and offers her his arm. Quinn takes it and they begin walking. "So you're not going to tell me..." she trails off as she sees the path to the tree. It was lined with rose petals, and sure enough, jay stood under the tree. Ace stepped back, smiling as his sister walked to her boyfriend. "Hi" she smiled softly, hugging him. "So you found me" he smirks. "Are you going to tell me why?" She smiles. "I am" he starts, looking into her eyes. "Every place you went to today has some meaning in our relationship, first, the very first place we ever met" 

"hi" She said, leaning against the wall next to him. "hey, what's your name?" He asks. When their eyes met, both of them felt a weird feeling, but being five years old, they didn't really care or notice. "Quinn Hearts" She smiled. "Jay" he says. "Do you have any friends?" She asked. He always seemed to be alone whereas she has her best friends. "Nope, my dad said friends are for the weak" he shrugged. "Friends are pretty great" Quinn challenged. "Who are your friends?" The boy asked. "Evie and Chelsea" She stated. He recognised the names and nodded. "Are we friends?" he turned to her and asked. "If you want to be" she smiled. He seemed nice. Jay nodded and returned her smile. "Jay!" "Quinn!" Their parents called. "See you around hearts" Jay said, as the split off towards their parents. Quinn giggled and waved at him.

"The second being the place where we spent so much time and really got to know eachother"

Quinn walked into the garden, seeing some new flowers that had been planted. She sighed in exasperation. "Why do you look so annoyed?" Jay appears, jumping over the fence. "Mom wanted red roses not white roses" She exclaims, annoyance and stress laced in her tone. Jay places his hands on her shoulder softly. "You could always paint them red" he smirks. "oh ha ha" she rolls her eyes, turning around to face him. "Chill, come on, let's be out the garden when she sees them" he pulls her towards the wall. "I am not climbing over" Quinn crosses her arms. "Fine princess, go through there" Jay says, pointing to a hole in the fence. She just glares at him playfully. Jay gets over the fence with ease and walks over to where Quinn was. "It's fine" he takes her hand and helps her through. 

"The third being somewhere where we argued and it almost cost us our relationship"

"You're telling me if it was your father down there, you'd be happy to let him sit and rot in the dungeons?" She shouts back. Anyone could see the glares they had on their faces, and they were glaring at each other. "No! But I wouldn't be stupid enough to let him roam free" He says. Quinn steps back in shock. She'd let people call her a lot of things, she'd been called a lot of names, but stupid hit close to home. Jay knew that. Her heart broke at that very moment. "Whatever" she shakes her head and turns around. She was going to cry and she couldn't let him see that. She didn't want to give him satisfaction that he'd won. She ran down the corridor. "Quinn!" He called but it was too late, she'd gone. He'd lost her.

"The forth is the place where I took in your beauty every time I picked you up"

Quinn was practically ready, just on her phone like usual, when she heard a knock at the door. Expecting it to be Matty, she walked over and opened it. Jay was stood at the other side of the door. "Hey hearts" he smiled, taking in her beauty. "Hey" she said, confused. "What are you doing here?" She asks, she thought they were all meeting there. "I'm taking you to coronation" he said, holding out his hand. "Is this you admitting you like me?" She asks, grabbing her bag, saying goodbye to piper and walking out with him. He avoids her question. "Come on" he says, taking her hand. Quinn smiled to herself, this felt right.

"And here, the place where some of the most important things in our relationship took place"

"It's because I love you Quinn. I always have. You've been there since we were five and i've only just figured to out. And I know that because even when we were fighting, I still thought about you. You were still on my mind all the time. I couldn't help but think of you. Even just seeing you walk past made my heart jump. I had hope that we would sort it out and you'd be back in my arms again. And even before the fight. I put your needs before mine. I care for you more than I care for myself. You mean so much to me Quinn. What i'm trying to say is I love you Quinn Hearts and I am so sorry" ..... "I know why now, it's because i'm in love, Something I was told is dead and worthless. Now I know it's not. It's amazing. And it exists. Even for two people from the isle. Two people who thought they'd never ever get their happily ever afters. Life works in wonderful ways. What I am trying to say is, I love you jay and. I am so sorry."

"The purpose of this was to remind you of all the wonderful things we've done together. It was to remind you that even though we are from the isle, we can still have true love. Even though we've fought, we've gotten past it and came out even stronger. Here is where alot of the monumental parts of our relationship took place. I wanted to continue that. And I know we are only young but I know what I feel. And I know what love feels like. And I know that you are who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Quinn hearts, will you marry me?"