12. "Guys wheres ben?"

Ben dances along ahead of them, innocently but something was bound to go wrong. Gil bumps into him and Quinn groans. This could not end well. "Hey, Hey man" Gil exclaims. Gil always was one of the nicest kids on the isle. "hey I know you!" Gil smiles. Quinn shakes her head. Gil really was too nice for his own good. He was one of the lucky few who Quinn didn't break their hearts. She couldn't put herself through that.  "uh, no, don't know you either man" Ben tries to act cool. Quinn bites her lip, he wasn't fooling anyone. "Uh yeah you do" Gil insists. Ben just shakes his head, he really wasn't trying. "My dad is quick, slick and his neck, is incredibly thick" Gil grins. Quinn forgot Gils dad and Bens dad has a past. This only made this interaction more amusing. Ben turns his head and Gil notices the poster. "Oh you're king ben! You are totally king ben" Gil gasps. "Okay let's go" Carlos grabs his arm the five speed off. "and J-Jay, Quinn, Carlos, Evie, hey guys" Gil realises. Quinn just sped up. This was not ending well. 

They send ben up and the realisation sets in. "Great now umas gonna know i'm here" Quinn stresses. "It'll be okay" Jay rests a hand on her folded arms. "How? Uma hates me with every fibre in her body, she'll love the fact i'm back, more opportunity to torture me!" Quinn retaliates. Uma hated Quinn, Quinn hated uma. They had a bad past. Let's just say, Uma didn't take kindly to Quinn breaking Harrys heart. And from that moment on, their hatred began. Plus Quinn being certain Harry and Uma will end up together, and she will stand by her ship. She had many relationships formed in her head, the people involved just didn't know it yet. "It'll be okay because i'll be with you, every step of the way" Jay smiles. And Quinn fell for him even more, literally, she fell. She tripped as she paced up and down. Luckily he caught her, smirking. "Did you just fall for me?" he smirks. "Shut up" she crosses her arms and he puts his arm around her. "Just getting my own back darling" he smirks, referring to earlier. She rolls her eyes but then giggles at the memory. 

"Wheres mal?" Quinn says when Ben comes down, alone. "She's not coming" he sighs. "Let me talk to her" Quinn walks over to the device they created so they could communicate. If any one of them, Quinn would be able to get through to mal. Mal doesn't listen to anyone, but she at least considers what Quinn says. "M" She says. "Go away" Mal shouts back. "Okay rude" Quinn says, before trying again. "Let's give her some time to cool off" Jay takes Quinns hand and pulls her away. "She's way to stubborn" Quinn pouts, folding her arms. "Says you" Jay says, but regrets it when he sees her glare. He just kisses her cheek, making her smile. 

"Guys where's ben?" Carlos asks.  Quinns eyes widen. They haven't just gone and lost the king had they? Now this, was bad. "Ben! Ben!" They call. Someone comes walking towards them. "Ben don't scare us like that" Evie says. Quinn looks at her in confusion. She knew that It wasn't ben walking towards them. She recognised him.  "Don't scare you?" A familiar Scottish accent barks. Everyone groans whereas Quinn smirked, she broke his heart and he can never hurt her, not even if uma said so.  "That's my specialty" Harry lifts his head up and smirks at them all. "Where's ben?" Quinn steps forward and smirks. Harry recognises the stunning girl but can't look her in the eyes.  "Oh we nicked him" Harry starts, everyones eyes widen. "And if you want him back, mal come to the chip shop tonight, uma wants a little visit" He points up to where mal is and smirks. Everyone glares at him. "aww jay, seems like you've lost your touch" he teases. Quinn grabs jays arm and pulls him back. She did not want him getting into a fight. She smiled as she realises that it was usually him holding her back, but today she was stopping him from hurting someone. Harry barks at Carlos before leaving.

"Uma wants the wand" Mal says as she arrives back after her visit to the chip shop. "Theres no way we are going to give uma the wand!" Evie exclaims. "If uma doesn't get the wand then ben is toast" Carlos argues. They argue before an idea pops into Quinns head. "Wait guys, your 3d printer!" she suggests. Jay nods his head, Quinn always found a solution. "But the second uma tests it she'll know its fake" Evie sighs. "Diversion" Quinn mutters but mal hears her. "Smoke bombs!" Mal says, nodding to Quinn. "Chemicals from lady tremaines place, that could work" Evie says, walking towards mal. "Oh and sick hair by the way, evil step mom really stepped up her game" Evie gushes over mals hair. "You wanna know something, dizzy did this" Mal exclaims. "Little dizzy, shut.up" Quinn gets involved. "Guys" The boys interrupt. "Carlos, Jay meet at pirates bay with the wand, no later than noon" Mal claps her hands together. "And losing is not an option" Mal instructs. "Cos we're rotten" Quinn starts. "To the core" They all chorus. "Q, who you going with?" Mal asks. She knew Quinn wouldn't do as she was told, so giving her the choice is the best bet. "I have some people to visit" She says, pulling her jacket on. "Ill be back before noon tomorrow" she says to mal. "I'll be safe" she turns to jay. And with that, she walks out. 

Quinn smiled to herself as she wandered around the isle. She knew exactly where she was going, and no one could stop her. Many people, mainly boys, stared as she walked around. She just shrugged them off. She didn't care for their attention. She had her boy and thats all that mattered to her.