Part 1

Tyler walked along the streets of Maple Lane. It was the richest part of the wizarding world. Yes, wizarding world. Tyler is a wizard. He didn't have a wand or anything, he never went to diagonally to get one. But he doesn't need one. Tyler can do wandless and wordless magic. It was late at night, so Tyler decided it was time for his plan to take action. He was going to break into one of these houses and steal whatever looked like it could get him enough money for food, or even a place to stay. He climbed the front gate to number 3. He landed on the other side with minimal damage to his ankle from the drop. He hugged the shadows as he walked over to the closest window. He looked inside and saw that it was a study. He focused on the window, closed his eyes and quickly opened them. The window shot open and Tyler hopped inside. He unlocked many drawers and cabinets, but it was mostly boring bills and general potions ingredients; nothing worth stealing. He removed the painting of an old blond guy and saw just what he hoped to see. There sat a large metal door, obviously leading to a safe. He tried using magic to open it, but soon realised it wasn't going to be that easy so he started turning the dial, his ear pressed against the door in order to hear a click when he got each number of the combination.

***********************

Lucius Malfoy was in the livingroom of Malfoy manor with his husband, Severus Snape, trying to calm their son, Draco, from a nightmare. The wards shifted, alerting all 3 males that someone unwelcome had entered their home. Severus stood up and tracked the 'guest' to Lucius' study. Lucius and Draco followed close behind, all 3 with their wands drawn. They opened the door to the study and saw a teenager, around Draco's age, trying to open the safe. The teen looked around when he heard the door open and saw the 3 males with wands drawn. 

"Who are you?" Severus demanded. Tyler didn't answer, instead focusing on their wands. He was scared. He didn't know any proper spells. Tyler was breathing heavily, his head filling with images of his motheer being killed at the hands of the one she loved with the killing curse. A few tears slipped from his eyes but he wiped them away just as quickly as they came.

"What buisness do you have here?" Lucius asked.

"I, uh. I need money." Tyler spoke quietly.

"So you thought you'd break in and steal some?" Lucius asked.

"You don't understand. I have nothing." Tyler compromised. Severus rolled his eyes and began walking towards Tyler quickly. Tyler closed his eyes before opening them, Severus flying across the room and his wand landing in Tyler's hand. 

"How did you do that?!" Lucius demanded while helping his husband back up.

"I don't know. I've always been able to." Tyler said, backing away, scared. Draco lowered his wand and walked over to Tyler. He put his hand on Tyler's cheek, wiping away some dry blood and pushing his long black hair out of the way while staring into Tyler's different coloured eyes. His left eye was pure black, his right eye crystal blue. Tyler looked into Draco's eyes and saw nothing but sympathy.

"Tyler." Tyler said, looking back down at his holy shoes.

"What?" Draco asked, confused.

"My name. It's Tyler." Tyler clarified.

"I'm Draco. And those are my fathers. The blond one's Lucius and the black haired one's Severus." Draco told him. Draco didn't know why, but he felt the need to protect the boy that had broken in. 

"Dragon, can I talk to you?" Lucius asked his son. Draco nodded and followed his father out, leaving Tyler with an angry Severus Malfoy-Snape. Tyler cowered away from the angry potions bat, terrified now that Draco wasn't there.

Lucius lead Draco outside the room and closed the door.

"Dragon, do you feel the need to protect that boy?" Lucius asked. Draco slowly nodded. Lucius sighed.