xxi. you broke me

━━ ↷ 🗒✴︎🔭∘ଂ🧺 DAMAGED!
[ 021. YOU BROKE ME ]
real life & instagram

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 back to the bonfire and held up stella's journal

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 back to the bonfire and held up stella's journal. everyone was laughing at something stella said but then turned silent once they saw jaeden. stella was confused at first, then turned her head to see what everyone was staring at. stella's mouth immediately dropped when she saw what jaeden was holding, so she stood up, furious at him and dragged him back to the house. she could hear the distant muttering of her friends but that didn't matter at the time. "stella..." jaeden whispered. "shut up" once they arrived back at the house, stella went up to jaeden's room, dragged him inside and slammed the door behind them. "what the fuck jae"

"look im sorry"

"you read it, didn't you"

"what other choice did i have"

"maybe not taking it in the first place and just not reading it"

"stella how many times do i have to say im sorry"

"tell me what happened"

"what"

"tell me what happened with you and cassie"

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 for a moment to prepare himself. he gestured stella to sit down on his bed and to his surprise, she listened and sat down cross-legged on his bed. he sat down after her and began talking "i got there later than you and i did try and look for you but i didn't see you anywhere so i went to the kitchen to get some water but then cassie came over and kissed me. i didn't kiss her, she kissed me. and the moment i realised what she was doing, i pushed her off of me but then you saw us. then when we did spin the bottle, she took me upstairs and tried to do...that with me but i left the minute she tried to lock the door but when i got out to the stairs, you were already out the door." stella sat in thought for a few minutes, but to jaeden, it felt like hours. "what did you do after i left?"

"i ran down the stairs and called a cab back home" she shuffled over to him and sat down in his lap while wrapping her arm around his neck. "thank you" stella whispered in his ear. jaeden smiled and wrapped his arms around her body.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐓?" jaeden asked. "which part" stella gently lifted her head from jaeden's shoulder to look at him. "what do you mean" jaeden shuffled a little to grab her journal and turned to the page he folded. stella looked over and read it, you broke me, you broke my heart. and i hate you because i still love you, and i hate myself even more for it. "i guess.." she sighed and looked down. "do you still feel that way?"