xxiii. thank you

━━ ↷ 🗒✴︎🔭∘ଂ🧺 DAMAGED!
[ 023. THANK YOU ]
real life

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 seats and the golden globes began

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 seats and the golden globes began. stella was nominated for best actress in musical or comedy and was really nervous. jaeden sat next to stella and put his head on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. jaeden was announcing the winners for stella's category and had to leave her to prepare back stage. speech after speech, it was finally stella's category. jaeden walked up onto the stage and opened the envelope, he smiled and leaned into the mic slowly, "and the golden globe goes to....stella montague" stella couldn't believe it when she heard jaeden call her name, she immediately jumped up and hugged all her friends that were around her. she walked up to the stage, hugged jaeden and whispered in his ear "thank you jae"

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 and looked around the audience. "if i'd known that you'd all be seeing me, i would have worn something much more extreme" stella chuckled and the audience laughed. "i want to thank my parents, the high school musical series cast and the nominees for every category. this year was the first year where i got a lead role in a major show like this. this is my first time being here and it's like a miracle to have been given this, this evening. everyone surrounding me is so incredibly talented and deserve this award more than me. aubrey jayde and maxine coleman. you two were with me since the very beginning, this award belongs to me just as much as it belongs to you two. the whole high school musical series cast, i thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of your wonderful series. i don't know how i could ever repay you all. and finally, jaeden martell. my dear jae, thank you for believing in me, even when i wasn't kind or loving towards you. thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone. i love you all, goodnight.

━━━authors note!
last chapter.
next chapter will
be thank you's
so <33 to u all
<3 xoxo, angie!