Kings Henchmen

As Perros' men charged in a full moon apperared that was behind some clouds. Coyote grin with excitement knowing when the moon is full he can release his true power.

Coyote: Now you can feel my rage!

A strange red aura appeared around him surrounding his entire body. The henchmen stop in their tracks.

Kero: this is getting interesting.

Komoto: you dont have to tell me twice its been a while since I went all out.

The wind start to howl around komoto's body like a shield. Kero stood guard waiting for his enemy to attack. Coyote disappeared and reappeared behind Komoto.

Coyote: Now you die! CLAWS OF DESTRUCTION!

Kamoto tried to hold him back but feared he would die as his wind with clashing heading on with his razor sharp claws.

Kamoto: Kero! Help me!

Kero: your weak kamoto. Your not worth saving.

Kamoto smirked at his partners comment.

Kamoto: Damn. You son of bitch. I will not die so easily. RIPPING AIR!

the wind started to get faster and coyote started to feel a addratlen rush knowing he finally found a strong opponent.

Coyote: That wont help you. Now you die!

Tijo and Mai could feel the power coming from two. Tijo knew if things would keep going the way they are coyote would soon die. Tijo drawed his sword out and called upon the power of the sun. His body started to glow a strong red aura.

Tijo: this has gone long enough! Now is time to end this before things get out of hand. RAGE OF THOUSANDS SUNS.

the powerful slash hits kamoto and slashed him into as blood stared to gush out of his body ans mouth.

Kamoto: No..........this.............cant............be.....

The dead body hit the ground. Kero smirked along with a smile.

Kero: huh. You think im going to be easy to kill you got another thing coming. EARTH SMASH.

The ground started to shake when the hammer hit the ground almost like a tremor. Tijo knew the only way to kill him was to get ken to upgrade his sword. Tijo threw his sword to ken.

Tijo: ken. I need you to upgrade this, im going to buy you some time.

Tijo dashed in toward the enemy fighting hand to hand combat. The battle started to get fierce as the two clashed. Ken knew he needed to hurry so he started to use a ancient samurai power of blacksmithing.

Ken: damn. Thats a element sword for you.

The sword started glow and emitted lightening coming from it. Ken smirked knowing it was one of his finest work he done.

Ken: finally its done. Tijo!

Tijo glances back and jump backwards as ken threw him his sword. He caught his sword in midair and landed. Tijo smiled knowing its become something even greater.

Tijo: now its time to send you back where you came.

Kero: you can try but still your no match for me.

Tijo: will see about that. Now take this. THOUSAND LIGHTNINGS OF HELL.

a powerful surge of lightening came out of the sword raming into kero. The lightening covered his body. Kero knew he couldnt escape his death as his body flew in midair

Kero: what the hell is this! I didnt expect this! curse you tijo! curse you!

His body started to disappear to where nothing is left of him. Tijo smiled along with mai crying for joy that everyone made it alive.

Tijo: Its over. Now its time to confront Perro and end this.

They started to head off to the gates of hell where the real battle will begin. The four of them facing head on with the king of the underworld.

To be continue
Chapter 12 King of the Underworld

Comment and vote if you like this chapter thanks in advance.