Author's Note

Hey Guys,

Just a little bit about the background of this story. This is one of the first stories I have ever written as a writer. Way back in the 5th grade when I was only 10 years old. I am now 26, so about 16 years. I decided to bring it back from the dead and rewrite it. My orginal inspiration came from the Scorpion King starring Dawyne the "Rock" Johnson. I loved the story and decided to write something inspired by it.

Another inspiration comes from the love of Ancient Egypt, once I began to learn about Ancient Egypt in first grade. I became a little obsessed, watching everything and reading everything I could get my hands on. Now almost 20 years later I still have a healthy fascination for that culture and for their history. This novella and the two novellas after this will tell how Ka and his son Narmer the scorpion king united Egypt under one king. Found below is the famous Narmer pallet, I ask that you look at it and it inspires you to learn the fantastic history that is Ancient Egypt.

Some names have been changed and some events have been altered in my novella. As we are still learn. But the story remains the same. Please feel free to comment, vote, and share this story. I am very proud of it.

Thanks,
Pucklover