𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ; 𝘣.𝘬𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘰

Bokuto Kotaro

The spiky haired ace was feeling lost and felt that he was lacking the affection and attention of a certain (H/C) haired girl. Earlier that day, he greeted her as usual but she only replied with a not energetic 'Mm, Good morning Kotaro' with her eyes still on the screen of her phone. He complained to Akaashi a lot of times this day saying 'She doesn't love me anymore!' and things like 'She doesn't notice me! Akaashi, have I gone invisible? But why do you see me-' and so on.

Akaashi being the good guy he was, checked out what (L/N) was doing to talk to her about Bokuto. But the girl was intensely watching the certain episode of the anime she was currently into while sipping (Juice) in the rooftop.

Since it involved him, Bokuto tagged along with Akaashi, his hands on the other male's shoulders, looking at his otaku girlfriend with caution. Sighing, Akaashi tapped (Y/N)'s shoulder—she looked at him and blinked her eyes before realizing it was Akaashi and Bokuto behind him.

"Oh! What is it Akaashi-san?" the female paused the episode she was watching and looked at the man behind her.

Bokuto sniffed, "(Y/N)! I'm here you know!"

The female looked at her lover and smiled, "I know. Heya, Kotaro."

Bokuto let out a 'hmp' and looked away at (Y/N), intensely staring at nowhere. Akaashi internally sighed, so done with the two. He thought that it was an odd combination; an otaku and an energetic child-like spiker, but love works in numerous and unexpected ways so he didn't mind at all.

Akaashi softly pushed the sulking player to his front and said, "(L/N)-san, Bokuto would like to speak to you and seek your attention." he moved closer and whispered to her ear, "It might affect practice later, so I'm counting on you, (L/N)-san".

What Akaashi did was to avoid Bokuto hearing anything, but it stirred up irrelevant thoughts in his head.

'Eh? Akaashi's doing something to (Y/N). And! She's letting him!'

'Oh no- does Akaashi like (Y/N)?!'

"Akaashi! I won't let you steal (Y/N) from me!" shouted the owl head and proceeded to carry the (H/C) haired girl in his arms and ran away from the rooftop.

The setter sighed and walked away to get ready for practice.

On the other hand, the ace ran fast and the female just gripped on tight: there was nothing that could stop him when he's in this state. (Y/N) sighed when Bokuto finally halted and put her down on one of the benches in school grounds.

Bokuto looked at (Y/N) with a determined look, "(Y/N)! Do you like Akaashi? Are you gonna leave me? You can't! I won't let you go to Akaashi! Hey, why aren't you looking at me earlier this day, I thought you loved me-".

The captain of Fukurodani continued to ramble on with his body dramatically matches his words. It was his charm really, how he wants to be pampered by attention and love. It was never a dull day with him.

The female sighed and looked at him, "Kotaro, I don't like Akaashi-san and I can't and will never leave you. I love you, Kotaro."

The man blushed at her words and hugged her afterwards. It was the first sweet act he did that day and they stayed like that for a minute.

"I love you too (Y/N)!"

-

"Oh by the way, why weren't you paying attention to me? You were so busy looking at your phone!"

"Hehe, I was watching One Punch Man- it's a masterpiece! Oh and Genos is hot, gotta buy the seiyuu's drama CD-"

"Heh?! Who is Genos?!"