•*• 1 •*•

Mya's P.O.V.

"Okay, I have an idea!" I said, jumping over the couch and landing next to Mae.

We are in Michael's basement about to watch him, Luke (my boyfriend), Calum, and Ashton (Mae's boyfriend) do a cover for their YouTube channel. They were all really talented, Calum could play the guitar and sing just like Luke and Michael, Ashton could do everything they can plus play the drums and some other instruments. Mae was my best friend, we've been friends since 8th grade

"Oh god, it's not good when you get ideas." She replied giggling.

"Shut up you love my ideas! If I hadn't made you run around the cafeteria at lunch with me when we were freshman we never would have meet Luke or Ashton!"

She gave me a dirty look because she knew I was right, both of us wouldn't be in the relationships we're in now if it wasn't for my stupid ideas and the fact that we just didn't give a flying fuck about what other people thought when we did something stupid.

"Okay Mya what's your idea?"

I readjusted how I was sitting on the couch then looked over at the 4 boys who were setting things up so they could do a cover.

Michael sat on the floor eating a bag of chips, Calum was tuning all of the guitars, Ashton was banging on his drums (Ashton makes so many different faces when he drums, it's Hilarious.) and Luke was setting the camera up.

"Ashton! Stop that, i'm trying to get the guitars in tune but I can't hear when you're making all that noise." Calum yelled over the banging of the drums.

"It's a beautiful noise, thank you very much." Ashton said looking over at Calum, then hit the drum box really hard.

Ashton was sassy. We all are really, I think being Australian automatically makes you sassier.

I looked back over at Mae and started to tell her my idea, "Okay so when they start recording we have to distract the boys. We just can't get in the view of the camera or throw things at them. If I make Luke mess up more than you make Ashton mess up I win, and if you make Ashton mess up more than I make Luke mess up you win, okay?"

"Okay, I like this idea but what's the winner get?"

I starred at the ceiling for a couple seconds trying to think of a prize.

"Loser buys winner ice cream tomorrow after school?"

"You're going down." Mae said giving me an evil smirk.

"In your dreams."

We starred at each other trying to get in each others minds, then I winked at Mae.

"Why the hell do you always do that?" Mae yelled jumping off the couch, "it's creepy as fuck!"

"Hey, Don't fucking swear!" Ashton chimed into our conversation.

"I learned from the best. Isn't that right Luke?" I said looking towards Luke who was trying to get chips from Michael.

"Yep, that's right!"

Luke finally got a handful of chips from Michael then came to sit next to me on the couch. I leaned back so my head was on Luke's chest and he then put his arm around my shoulder.

"You guys are creeps," Ashton said wrapping his arms around Mae and kissed the top of her head "Always winking at us like some creepy creeps."

Luke and Ashton were at least 6 inches taller then me and Mae at minimum. So we were pretty cute couples if I do say so myself, when we hugged our heads were right by their hearts.

"I finished!" Calum screamed, throwing his arms up in the air.

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"That means we can start the cover." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, and it was we were all just to stupid the realize it.

All the boys got up and walked to their spots on the otherside of the room, me and Mae just looked at each other.

"It's on." she mouthed.

Mae walked over to the camera and Ashton nodded signaling for her to turn the camera on.

"Hey guys it's 5 seconds of summer and we're going to be covering teenage dirtbag, so yeah. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and all that shit." Michael said finishing the introduction and the boys started.

Me and Mae instantly started making faces at the boys, every once in a while Ashton would miss a beat or luke would stutter on the lyrics. I got a great idea that was sure to make me win, I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly pulled it up.

Luke's jaw dropped and his voice came to a halt, his fingers pausing on the strings of his guitar. The other boys mirrored his actions, trying and failing to look away.

"I win!" I screamed, then pulled my shirt down.

"What the fuck Mya? That's cheating plus you just flashed my boyfriend!"

"That was actually meant for luke." I said, smiling at Mae.

All the boys were really awkward but Calum broke the silence, "well now we have to restart."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY GUYS!!! This is my chapter!
Mae's is next, she doesn't know what I wrote yet. Hehe
Umm, bye!

*sorry for incorrect spelling and grammar, it's not really one of my strong points*

My personal wattpad is Hemmo96_is_a_penguin so go follow it because I'm pretty not cool!

-Mya :p