•*• 3 •*•

Myas P.O.V.

"This is so boring." I whispered to Michael who was sitting next to me.

We where in the last class of the day, math.
I hated math, the only thing that made it bearable was that Michael sat next me and we sit in the back of the class so we can get away with almost anything.

"I know, 5 minutes left." Michael said resting his head on his hand. "What are you doing after school?"

"I have to go buy Mae her stupid cookie dough ice cream, Want to come?"

"No thanks we're all going over to Luke's house for band practices because you know we like to spend our Friday nights partying."

"Mya! Michael! Stop talking!" The math teacher Mr. S yelled.

We rolled our eyes and looked the front of the room.

"Sorry." We both said at the same time.

* * *

"Here's your ice cream." I said setting the cone of cookie dough ice cream in front of Mae .

"Thank you very much." Mae said smiling at me. "What'd you get?"

"Root Beer float, what else would I get?"

"I don't know, actual ice cream."

"Nope never going to happen, root beer is the bomb.com." I said picking up my root beer and taking a sip of it.

"What ever." Mae mumbled.

Mae picked up her ice cream cone and just as she was about to take a bite of it I smashed all in her face.

"What the hell mya? I'm so fucking done with you!" Mae screamed flying up from her seat.

Her face was covered in ice cream and there was chunks of the cone in her hair and some on her clothes. My hands had ice cream on them but that's beside the point.

"The deal was I had to buy you ice cream if you won, and I did. The rules never said I had to let eat it." I said laughing.

"We I thought it would be pretty self explanatory that I get to eat my ice cream prize."

"Nope, it wasn't."

"Whatever I'm going to get more ice cream."

Mae left to go get her ice cream when my phone started to ring, it was a text from luke.

Lukey boo: hey! all the boys are over and we just finished band practice when you're done with your ice cream do you and Mae want to come over and we can all go to the zoo (I picked the zoo because I know you love it and turn into the happiest 4 year old ever)

Me: YES! I would love to go to the zoo! I just smashed Mae's ice cream in her face so we will be at your house in about 15 minutes

Lukey boo: see you soon!! 😘

Lukey boo: wait you smashed ice cream in Mae's face!?

Me: yep!

Lukey boo: I expected nothing less from
You 😉

Mae came back with a new ice cream cone and sat farther way from me than she did last time.

"Luke just texted me they want us to go over there when we're done eating so we can go to the zoo." I told Mae

"Okay, but we're going to my house so I can change and wash my hair on the way there. Wait, idea! We can go to the dollar store and get squirt guns and bandanas on the way there?" She said, taking a bite of her ice cream

"Why?" I asked slightly turning my head in confusion.

"Sneak attack! We can attack them with water because were ninjas of the water. "

"Dude yes!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I feel like in my chapters I've made Maes character really boring and she's not, she's just like me so I had to give her something fun to do hence the water ninjas.

I really like root beer and the zoo, okay!

And Mae I think my picture beats yours!!!

-Mya :p

*sorry for any incorrect spelling and grammar*