isle one

SHINSOU AND Y/N LOOKED A FAR, A WOMAN WITH A KAREN HAIR CUT LURKING AROUND FOR AN EMPLOYEE TO HELP HER.

the insomniac purple head pushed y/n's shoulder and tilted his head towards the customer. "you go."

y/n, in return, pushed him even further and pouted. "no way, hate those type, you go. its your turn."

hitoshi turned to face the stubborn girl, but before he could persuade her to take care of the customer, she had laid her eyes on them and asked them both for their assistance.

"hi thereee, i hope im not interrupting anythinggg !" she offered them a fake smile, hitoshi not buying any of it.

"actually ma'am, we were just about to--"

"oh thank goodness ! i need your help, where are the stuffed animals, little timmy wants one."

y/n scoffed at the use of word little and held back her laughter so the middle aged woman wouldn't feel offended. she looked up at shinsou who kept his gaze on her, his face still intact and not letting out a single giggle.

y/n's face was starting to turn red, and eventually, hitoshi burst out laughing, his female co-worker wheezing with him.

the customer looked them dead in the eye and gave the two a cold glare, as she pushed up her rectangular glasses. "do you guy's think this is funny ? just because my son is male does not mean he can't have a stuffed doll. as long as he's not gay, im perfectly fine with him."

their laughter died down, and both the teenagers had a sour feeling towards the woman. "im sorry to inform you ma'am, but this is a walmart neighborhood market, so we mostly only have food." the tired boy spoke up.

that comment only enraged the lady even more, she placed her hand on her hip and pointed a finger at shinsou threateningly.

"i know my walmarts, and i know there is more then just food here."

y/n yawned out in annoyance, almost ridiculing the short-tempered customer. "im gonna take a bathroom break." using that excuse, she left her co-worker to deal with that customer.

-🛒-

"how'd you get rid of her ?" y/n came back from the restroom after assumingly five minutes, shinsou standing by himself near a cart, placing items back on the shelf.

"don't worry about it." he muttered out, turning his head away from the girl.

she pouted in return, grabbing his face and squishing it, forcing shinsou to make eye contact with him. "aw sorry bubs, is it because i left you with that rude lady ?"

his cheeks heated up due to how close their faces were, his soft purple eyes avioding her gaze at all costs. "you're dealing with the next problematic customer we get."

"yes, but of course." she beamed.

"are you guys making out ? during work ? im sorry, where is your boss ?"

hitoshi placed down y/n's hands from his cheeks, "bathroom break, i'll be right back." y/n was left with her jaw literally open, hitoshi walking away with the biggest grin on his face.

"touché, bitch."