isle three

THE CONCERNED GIRL STOPPED STOCKING THE UNPURCHASED OBJECTS.

she looked over her shoulder and tilted her head towards isle three hinting something to her friend, shinsou wearing a confused expression, not following along.

"do you hear that ? it sounds like a little kid crying." the h/c haired girl strutted to the isle as her purple headed friend followed behind her.

there, they found a little girl sobbing, and looking around from left to right for assumingely her guardian. 

y/n was the first one to approach the girl. "hey, are you lost ?" the toddler bolted a little as the older woman placed a hand on her shoulder. "sorry, i didn't mean to scare you." she chuckled.

the girl eyed her and her co-worker in suspicion, but finally opened her mouth to reply to her. "i-i lost my m-mom." her low and trembling voice saddened both her and shinsou.

"that's ok, we'll help you look for her !" she enthusiastically exclaimed. that seemed to calm the girl down a little. hitoshi nodded at her statement, reassuring the lost child.

-|🛒|-

the group looked around in almost every section of the small grocery store, not spotting the woman the girl had described once. "are you sure you don't see her ?"

the frog like todddler shook her head no and squeezed on to both y/n's and shinsou's hand tighter. "why haven't we used the loudspeaker yet ?" the purple head pointed out.

y/n gasped as her cheeks dusted in a light pink color, "oh, i know ! we should use the loudspeaker !"

shinsou sighed out, agreeing with the girls idea. they walked over to the cashier, skipping past several people as the the little girl still looked around with hope that she'd find her mother.

"hey, lady ?" she tugged on y/n's sweater, the older girl looked down and hummed. "are you and him a mom and dad ? you guys act like my mommy and daddy."

as soon as she said that, shinsou started coughing out after assumedly choking on his saliva due to that comment. he let go of the girls hand and turned his face away in a hurry. y/n held in her laughter as the puzzled kid looked over at the purple head.

"to tell you the truth, no" the girl pouted and the h/c girl pulled her along to the loud speaker, "well, at least not yet." she whispered over to the kid.

"if we ever get married i sure do hope we don't get a timmmy." the worker murmured to herself.

hitoshi finally caught up with both of them and they announced the lost child who's name was satsuki asui. "oh, you must be tsuyu's little sister ! i just realized !" she chuckled out.

"satsuki ! thank goodness !" the green haired girl rushed over to her mom and jumped into her arms, hugging her in a tight embrace.

"come on, your dad is waiting for us." they both rushed off and the girl smiled as she nodded her head.

y/n placed her arm over shinsou's shoulder despite being shorter than him. "would you look at that shinsou. you know, in a way, we're heroes of some sort. we brought a family back together, all might has nothing on us !" she exclaimed.

"what'd you tell that girl about us being together ?" he asked.

"don't worry about it, that's for me and asui to know and for you to not worry about."

hitoshi pushed her arm off his shoulder. "you pulled quite a show back there, huh ? oh by the way, you're face is still red." y/n scoffed.

hitoshi turned his gaze to the other side, "i'm gonna go restock the isles remaining."

his co-worker nodded her head, "cool down while you're at it !" she exclaimed.

a/n: yucky what is this, anyways i'll give y'all something better for the next chapter bc i hate this 🤢